32

He always saw alcohol is a way of celebrating, never consumed it with sorrow. His brain became numb, his eyes hurt because of crying, his body getting tired and he became sleepy.

He slept sitting on the floor, placing his head on the coffee table, wet on the alcohol. It Shen saw the state of the home, he might scold Yunlan. Now there was no one, who could scold him, disgusted at him, see him dirty interested of a handsome figure, but brought medicine when he is sick, bring food when he is hungry.

The next day Yunlan didn't know what bullshit he had done in the world. Till noon he had a hangover, as the hangover finally gone he needed alcohol again. He went to a bar and start drinking.

"Hi handsome, wanna drink with me?"

Yunlan gave her a glance. "No, thank you."

"You are the first guy who reject me." The girl is less angry, more confused.

"You are the first women I reject."

"Now, I am interested in you, your story. I am a writer by the way."

"Believe me, it's not interesting, it is confusing. When I didn't care about anyone, everyone wants me, girls attract like crazy. When I didn't care, he was agreed to sleep with me. When I care, he didn't give a shit about me."

"Do you care?"

"I do"

"Do you love, instead?"

"I don't know."

"Then why does he give a shit?"

"I don't only wanna be the sex partner, I want to be his boyfriend. I want to be committed to him."

"He knows?"

"He does."

"You made him upset!"

"I..."

"A sex partner can be anyone, anyone who could have sex. But anyone can't be boyfriend. A boyfriend needs to be a good person who wants to get better with you."

"Who are you? Are you a goddess?"

"Goddess in a bar!"

"Why not?"

"Won't be too much."