17

"Why do you sleep with me?"

"Why are you suddenly asking this now?"

"I don't know. I feel like... If I had bothered you from the start, you would have changed your mind. Besides, you don't seem like you had been interested in this stuff. So I want to know why you entered the wolf's nest on your own."

"I Guess I just want to fuck up my life even more. Since my life wasn't so great after all."

"I thought it's perfect."

"In school I never dated a girl. My brother told my mom I am not dating because I am gay. She hated me for that and pushed me to the rather reveling situation. But I always ignored them. When my ex told me I don't have spark when I am with her, I doubt my sexuality. I want to test, I thought about you. You have a very good reputation in this stuff."

"So"

"I like it."

"I am good in bed."

"I never experience things with girls, there wasn't spark, she was right. My brother was right. I was gay in the first place. My mother have every right to hate me."

"Xiao Wei, when a person hates you, they don't need a reason, they need an excuse."

"Enough" Wei send back the emotion where it comes. He tried to get up.

"I am still upset with you, you know?

"About What?"

"Every girl in your life, I will make you forget all of them."

"Someone like you."

"Yes, someone like me."