21

In the end Shen Wei put his faith on Wang Zheng, gave her a wholesome smile and decide to remain silent. Wang Zheng challenging her even more. But before she could say anything the big screen behind her that displaying some badminton tournament suddenly shift to an intimate scene of a web series. All the eyes in the restaurant watching it and started whispering. So Shen Wei also looked at the screen. The intimate scene played by two people rather familiar to him. One is his ex on the same outfit and style how she was now, and the other one is Zhao Yunlan though his face wasn't clearly visible on the screen. He knew, it could not be someone else. They were making out in the lift, not any lift, the decoration shows it is the same lift of this restaurant. She makes out with other before coming to meet with him. Suit herself.

Shen left the place without saying a word. Wang Zheng followed him swiftly. Chu joined just minute after. Shen did get what just happened. The guilt on Chu's face said it all.
"I will drive you home."

"No need"

"There is no way, I let you drive now." Shen obliged the idea and sat silently in Chu's car. His face was burning red with anger.

"You convinced Wang Zheng?"

"Not really. It is Lin Jing."

"Hmm, who else was there?"

"Sang Zen and Zhao Yunlan, I fear you would react to Wang, You also played well."

"You could have told me."

"You will never agree. Truth to be told I didn't have much faith on Lao Zhao. But he did it in the first meet. He is really good, he must bless by the sex god."

"Hmm"