30

"Shen We, you are here! I was searching for you."

It was a three day long vacation. Yunlan went to his family. We didn't see each other four days in a row. "What's on your mind?"

"I never felt this way. Xiao Wei, can we change from friends into boyfriend?"

"Umm"

"Don't panic, just don't panic. I know, I know it is so sudden. You can take your time. You can think through. No rush at all. But if you want to be the way we are, that's okay too. I am going down. Bye."

Why was he so nervous? Never seen Zhao Yunlan lack of confidence. He isn't sure about us, is he?

"How was your arrange match?"

"Are you getting married?" All kinds of question are asked to Yunlan.

"It is mom, not my business." I heard Yunlan reply.

"It's nice though."

"It's nice that she set an arrange match for you. I don't see the problem."

"So the women she arranged, is she pretty?"

"Yeah, she is beautiful." So Yunlan like her.

"You like her?"

"Go to hell"

I come home after a hectic day. I am not sure why I come back, initially I think to visit Yunlan. After what Yunlan said, there shouldn't be any confusion. Am I confident enough? It's never you and me, there is society. I think of calling him, sending a message maybe. I don't do any of that. It remains for days.