36

When they hit the road, the sky was decorated with stars, the air was full of moisture though, it's telling, rain is nearby. Soon the sky filled with heavy cloud and the wind got stronger. In this little station, there wasn't an everyday passenger in the middle of the night. The waiting room was closed with two giant size lock. The station master was waiting for them to get into the train, packed in the plastic of the raincoat, all ready to go home. Rain will be at any moment.

The train came with the expected rain. Shen Wei looked at the rain. "This is called cats and dogs rain." Yunlan commented. The compartment was two third empty. They sat in a corner. The air conditioner is off, perhaps it was broke. Some window has a gap, the cold rain washed wind burgling through it, making the compartment uncomfortably cold.

"It's not a passenger train. It's a mail train, an extra compartment is attached to it. You saw them, they are all railways worker. You are cold, aren't you? I should have stayed tonight."

"No, your mom give me a sweater, I wear it under my shirt."

"Sorry for what she has told you."

"She asked me to call her mom."

"Don't"

"Hmm"

"Don't believe her. She is the ultimate villain in the family melodrama. She is nice to you cause she wants you to fall into her trap. Don't be too good."

"Nonsense, she is your mother."

"As her son I know her better."