12

Last week I didn't need to make much effort to drag Wei into my apartment. Xiao Wei cleaned my living room and cleared the entrance. In the weekend together we even bought some kitchen appliance.

"The next day I will cook for us." He was looking into my eyes, "And you will help me."
So he is looking forward to our next day... "I am so glad to hear that."

So the next day I buy a lot of grocery items. "See what I bought. I do it first time in my life."

"Whenever you are going for this kind of adventure, contact me beforehand. It will lessen the hassle. He replies with a disappointed face.

At the home, he throws away half of grocery item because they are useless.

*****************************

He suddenly stopped talking with me, and I had no idea, why? Have I done something? Have I pissed him off? I am following him. I want a little opportunity. I grab Wei in the restroom, after I make sure only Wei is inside and locked the door.
"Why are you angry with me?"

"I am not."

"You definitely are. You are avoiding me for a day and half."

"No"

"Talk to me Xiao Wei."

"I don't like you smoke in the room."

"I didn't"

"I don't want to talk."

"Seriously, I didn't smoke in the room. Anyone came? Zhu Hong. But she didn't smoke at all."

"Maybe there is another one."

"One minute. Hong forgot her jacket, you saw it. You could have asked me directly."

"Can I?"

"Why not?"

"We are just friends with benefit."

"You can ask anything you want. And if I am seeing someone, I will let you know."

"Someone might see us. I should go."

"If no one see us, then everything is ok, is that? So, would you please mind coming today, my bed is really need cleaning"