04

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Huh? Does that mean I had to stay over at school?! FUCK!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah. Cuz they want to see how well you can shoot your arrows." Zhongli said as he is walking beside you. You two were from the cafeteria, buying food and were now on the way to your class.

"Ugh.. why now of all times.." You sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"My favourite manga will drop a new chapter this evening. I thought to read it as soon as I'm back home.." You grumbled the last part.

"You can just read it after you are done with the club. I'm sure it didn't take too long." Zhongli said.

"We will see..." You two arrived at your class. You open the door and walk in with Zhongli to your desk—where you guys always eat together.

"Took you guys so long to buy food huh?" Ei said as her bento is already empty.

"HAH?! YOUR BENTO IS ALREADY FINISHED?! I JUST THOUGHT TO TAKE SOME OF THOSE CUTE OCTOPUSES THO!" You said as both you and Zhongli are sitting down.

"Too bad."

You sighed as you walk towards the other side other school building. The archery place was put quite far from students, to ensure safety.

You came upon a big wooden house. They hold the club here?

You take off your shoes and get inside. You are met with the archery range. Looks like Kyūdo's shooting range..

You walk more and bump into a guy. "Oof- I'm sorry-"

"Nah it's alright.." You look up and saw the guy had deep blue hair with light blue eyes. You look down slightly and realised that he—ok, I don't know how to describe this shit.