73

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Is this how you go to other people's house?" You smiled passive-aggressively at the man but it doesn't seem to faze him at all.

"Venny-chin.." Mikey muttered as he turned to look at you.

You almost gasped upon seeing his face. This is the first time you met him after 12 years. He looked so thin—almost skeletal, and has panda eyes. Has he not taking care of himself at all? He looked shitty as fuck.

"Have you.. been eating at all, Mikey..?" You frowned seeing his form. Yes, you're mad at him for doing those 'intrusive thoughts' of him to abandon everyone but his pathetic appearance made you put aside your anger. He looked like a corpse that came back from the dead.

"Hm.." He hummed as he stared at you with sleepy eyes.

"Have you eaten? You wanna eat something?" You asked but you didn't wait for his reply and go to your kitchen to grab whatever the hell food in there.

A few minutes went by since you went to the kitchen. Mikey stared at you as you came back from the kitchen, holding a heated dorayaki—fresh from the microwave.

Mikey beamed at the sight of his favourite snack as he took it from you and eat it. You sat beside him on the sofa in the living room, watching him as he chew down the dorayaki.

You sighed before saying. "You should eat more, y'know. I'm sorry since that's everything I got in my fridge." You said.

He didn't say anything and only continued eating the dorayaki.

"You wanna eat some rice or peyoung? I can order a delivery for you." You said, worried that only dorayaki won't satisfy his hunger.

He shook his head and finished the dorayaki. "No." He muttered as he looked at you.

"Are you sure? You should eat more, Mikey."

"..."

You sighed as you turned your body to face him—still sitting on the sofa. "Are you alright?"

"..."

"If you wanted to talk about something, just tell me alright? I'm all ears." You said, choosing to comfort him instead of being mad at him.

"..."

"I'm still your friend right, Mikey? You can share anything with me. Just take your time." You said as crack a small smile. "It's like back in the days.."

"A friend..?" A small frown could be seen on his face.

"Yeah." You smiled at him but he kept his blank expression.

"..." He didn't say anything before standing up from the sofa, making stood up too. He walked towards the door as you followed him.

He put his hand on the door knob as he glanced at you. "Bye." He said before opening the door and walked out.

"Huh..?" You frowned as you watched him walked away—towards the black car in front of your house. Since when did that car parked there?

You watched as a long haired man with one side of his head shaved, having a bonten logo there—his hair dyed white, came out of the driver's seat and help Mikey get into the car. Then, the man walked closer to you making you quite surprised upon seeing him.

"Koko?" You tilted your head as Kokonoi smirked.

"Yup." He took your hand forcefully, making you tried to yank your hand back. But was stop when he put something on your hand.

A cheque. A fortune amount of money was written on the cheque.

"AYO WHAT?! A HUNDRED MILLION YEN?!" You looked at him, surprised. "Why did you give me this—"

"As a compensation for letting Mikey stay for a while." He said before walking back to his car and drove away.

You watch as the car was gone from your view. "But.. I already have enough money.. What should I do with these?"

"Should I buy more ciders?" Your eyes shined but you stopped that idea immediately. "No.. Vanessa would go nuts if she saw how my house is scattered with ciders when she visits me next time.."

"Maybe I should donate them.."

Fun fact:-y/n donate half the money to Izana's orphanage and the rest to people in Palestine 🍉- y/n have a small humble house (at Russia and Japan) since she deemed having a big house as useless - y/n owns her Baby Llama and one black moped- y/n ...

Fun fact:
-y/n donate half the money to Izana's orphanage and the rest to people in Palestine 🍉
- y/n have a small humble house (at Russia and Japan) since she deemed having a big house as useless
- y/n owns her Baby Llama and one black moped
- y/n spent most of her money for ciders (she has boxes and boxes of ciders stored in a room specially for ciders)