56

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

An hour earlier

"Are you sure you can stay home alone?" Takemichi asked in concern as they arrived in front of The Sano's Household.

"I'll be alright.." She sobbed as her tears died down. "If I'm not mistaken, grandpa should be at the park around this time for some fresh air.. He should be home in a few.." Emma smiled before walking inside.

Takemichi sighed as he felt pity for the girl. Imagine being in her place, where you were targeted and someone else—who is someone close to your friend, took the hit instead of you. Just to save you from the same consequences?

"We aren't even close! Why did he save me from that hit?!" Emma cried even harder. "It should've been me! Not him!"

I hope she's actually doing fine.. Takemichi thought as he remembered her crying in the hospital.

"It's okay, Takemitchy. Let's focus on this fight." Chifuyu said as he lean on his bike.

A few minutes ago when Takemichi is bringing Emma home, Chifuyu arrived in front of the hospital. Getting explained about the current situation, Chifuyu give Emma a ride with Takemichi walking on his feet.

He gotta give in. As they all said, ladies first.

"Yeah.. you're right.." Takemichi replied to Chifuyu. "By winning this fight, we can do justice for both Emma and Venti!" Takemichi said determinedly.

Chifuyu smirked proudly at his second vice. "Now that's the spirit! Hop on." Chifuyu said as he turned the engine on, ready to go back to the shrine.

"Wait! Excuse me sirs!" They both turned to found.. a girl?

"Uh.. yeah? You need something?" Chifuyu asked in a confused tone.

"First thing first,.." The girl pat dirts away from her dress. It was a pretty dress in white and green. Her hair is also white and green! "..may I introduce myself!"

"Uh.. I'm not sure if you've stopped us for your school project or something. But, we're in a hurry. You can find someone else to help—"

"Oh no no no. I'm not here for that." The petite girl giggled softly.

"Then..?" Takemichi tilted his head.