55

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"It's getting late isn't it?"

"Yeah. Where is the commander?"

"Takemichi too. I wonder if something happened.." Akkun said, feeling nervous.

As Toman would do, they hold a meeting at their usual place—Musashi Shrine, before going against their opponents. It became some kind of a tradition for them.

But for this meeting, it's a bit different.. since the commander is not present yet.

The chatter continued to become louder as everyone are confused why their commander had not come yet. They're about to have a fight with Tenjiku in a few hours.

The chatter calmed down as they saw Inui arriving on his bike. "Inui!" Chifuyu said as he went closer to Inui. "You know where Takemitchy is? He's with you right?"

"Something bad happened.." Inui said as he parked his bike in front of the meeting place.

Chifuyu wrinkled his forehead in confusion. "What happened?"

Inui frowned as he hesitated to speak. "Was it something really bad?" Chifuyu asked as he felt more nervous.

"I got a call from Takemichi that Venti's friend got admitted to the hospital." Inui said with a frown still on his face.

"Huh?" Chifuyu asked.

"Shit dude. What happened?" Akkun said, curious to know.

"He got hit in the head by Kisaki." Inui said which made everyone angered at the name Inui mentioned. Not only did he hurt Toman, he also went for the innocent people?

"So they are in the hospital?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah.. Venti is also not.. in a good situation right now."

"Mikey, we gotta go."

"No. Can't you see that she needs me right now?" Mikey said with a glare. "Fuck off."

"Mikey, we really gotta go. Toman need their commander for this fight—"

"You can go as their substitute. You're the vice commander. Go do your job." Mikey said as he tightened his side hug on you—not too tight. You are sleeping soundly ever since you said you slept on his shoulder.