06

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Y/n! You finally arrived!" Zhongli exclaimed as he saw you enter his office.

"Yeah.. sorry for being a little late.. I've got to send a friend to Alor for a bit." You said as you drop yourself on his sofa.

"Oh? Is your friend injured or something?"

"Yeah.. he got beat up until he fainted."

"I hope he gets speed recovery."

"Anyways, back to the main topic." You sit yourself up. "Give me their description."

"Here." Zhongli said as he gives you a photo of a guy.

"Damn he ugly." You commented. "Is he the traitor?"

"Yes. He stole a big chunk of money from our corporation." Zhongli said. Zhongli is also working in the same organisation as you. He is actually one the people to monitor the ins and outs of the organisation's money. He is quite like the treasurer of the Yakuza. Although he always forgot to bring bis money whenever you guys hangout..

"Alright.. gotta go and kill—"

" I also heard he is.. a pedophile..—"

"Ew. Adds to his ugliness—" You commented.

"—and one of his victims is Nahida." As Zhongli said that, you immediately storm out of Zhongli's office. Only for you to return back.

You open Zhongli's office door loudly that results to a big thump, making people nearby including Zhongli flinched.

"I thought you already—"

"His info." You said with a dark face.

"So.. this is him?" The violet hair guy asked.

"Yeah. I want you to kidnap him for me." You said as you spin on your chair.

"This guy seem easy. Couldn't you do it yourself? I had other better things to do." The guy said.

"I know, it's easy job~ But I bet you would wanna help me in this mission." You said as you put your hand on your desk.

"And what is it Y/n?" The guy asked, feeling quite irritated by you. He doesn't really like you for your carefree-ness. He was forced to work under you. "Couldn't you ask Xiao to help you
instead?—"