47

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Wait a sec. I'm gonna take first aid." Fuuin said as she went to her kitchen to grab her first aid, leaving the three beaten guys alone.

Takemichi looked around Fuuin's apartment. It looks pretty cozy and.. sleep-able. There are literally pillows everywhere. If not pillows, thick carpets with those fluffy surface.

No naked surface seen. Thick carpets and pillows everywhere at every corner. You can literally sleep anywhere in the house.

Takemichi took a seat on the thick carpet and he was instantly blown away at how soft it was. He fell on his back almost immediately as he cried in happiness.

Koko's face contorted in confusion at Takemichi's behaviour. Is this really the Fisrt Division of Toman? Koko sighed in secondhand embarrassment.

Inui on the other hand, joined Takemichi and stretched his legs in satisfaction. "This feels good.." He muttered as he also fell on the carpet.

"You too..?" Koko sighed at his friend's behaviour as he went towards a sofa right beside where Takemichi and Inui laid.

"There's literally a sofa here. And you two chose the carpet instead?" Koko said as he sat on the sofa with a flop. As soon as he sits, his eyes widened in surprise. "Damn. This sofa is soft as hell.."

As the three guys were in ecstasy by Fuuin's sofa and carpet, Fuuin is at the kitchen on her phone. "Yeah. They're at my house." She said to the phone. "They're such idiots, gawking over my things."

"They are idiots~" You said on the other end of the call, agreeing with Fuuin. Though the background sound didn't seem as happy.

"You're doing good there, Venti?" Fuuin asked. Although she knew how capable you can be, she's still slightly worried.

"It's okay. Just wish me luck, 'kay Sayu. Take care of them for me for a while and tell them not to worry about me~"

"Huh? For a while?"

"I think I'm gonna be gone for a bit.. But do tell them that I'm still gonna be there for the fight!" You said in a cheeky tone. Fuuin—who is actually Sayu, could imagine what your face is like now.

Sayu sighed as she put a hand on her hip. She leaned against her cupboard as she continues talking. "Take care Venti."

"Yeah yeah Sayu. I'm your senior! Of course I'm gonna be good!"