30

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Woah! Cool!" Klee exclaimed happily as she jumps in place. She is very amazed at Draken's fighting ability.

Draken looks at her and grins. "I know right? I'm so cool."

"But Vivi.. cooler!" Klee said as she turns to you who is sitting on the stairs to the church.

You are still recovering from your sore arms from carrying Klee while fighting. Maybe I should've just put her aside while fighting.. You thought, completely in your own world, not realising the compliment Klee gave you.

"Vivi!" Klee whined as she shake your arm.

"Huh?" You turn to Klee, finally out of your world. "Um.. yes!" You said out of spite, earning a deadpan look from Draken while Klee pouts at you.

"You're not listening to me!" Klee whines.

You continue to comfort her while Draken went to sit next to you on the staircase.

"I'm sorry!"

"No you're not! You're only saying that to make me feel better!" Klee whines. You started to feel more nervous, seeing that tears started to welled up in her eyes.

"Hey hey kiddo! Don't cry!" You said in hurry since she is in a process of crying. But it seems like it's not effective enough. "How about.. an ice cream tomorrow?"

"No! I don't wanna!"

"Uh.. how about we go on another adventure tomorrow?" Upon that sentence, Klee immediately has sparkles in her eyes.

"That means we can play boom boom?!"

"Uh.. yeah—"

"Promise?!"

"Promise.. (ω;)"

"Yey!" Klee jumps in excitement, cannot wait for tomorrow to come. Meanwhile, you are sighing in tiredness with Draken snickering at you.

"I don't know what you're talking about. But it seems like you made a deal with the kid." Draken said.

"Yeah.. I promise to play with her tomorrow." You sighed, receiving a hum from Draken.