23

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"I mean.. they deserve it! It's their fault for being there."

"You are very funny, Baji~" You laughed at what Baji just told you. Baji told you a story where he beat someone up because he is hungry.

"Now that I think of it.. where the hell were we?" You stopped walking and stand there, looking around the unfamiliar place.

"Uh.. we're in a neighbourhood? Obviously?" Baji said, making you deadpanned at him.

"Are you for fuck sake?" You said, not believing that he is serious. But it seems like he is.. You sighed before saying. "Let's walk around and ask some people how to go home."

"Are you indirectly calling me stupid?!" Baji gasped dramatically.

"What? Just realised it?"

Baji was about to respond to what you just said but was cut off with a whimper; a cat's whimper. As if he has cat ears, his ears perk up as he follow the sound of the whimpering cat. Curious too, you follow him.

You both ended up at the neighbourhood's park and saw a cat. An orange cat!

"Aww! Is the kitty lost?" You cooed at the cat as Baji went closer to the cat. He offers the cat his hand and the cat start to rub itself to his hand, while your heart melt at the scene.

"Obviously the kitty is lost." Ignoring Baji's insult, you look at what he is holding— which is the cat's collar.

You look at the collar and saw it had a name written on it. "Curry? Dang.. your owner must be starving for some curry every time he called you huh?"

Baji chuckled at your joke as he picks up the cat. "Alright, crewmate Weirdo! Our mission today is to help this pussy get back to his owner!"

"Ay ay! Captain!" You playfully salute to Baji. "Also, how did you know that it was a male?"

"This whole area belongs to Black Dragon. Our leader instructed us to kill anyone from other gangs that come to our turf." The cat-eyed guy said with a sly grin. "Hanagaki! Do you understand what that meant?" Takemichi looks at the cat-eyed guy nervously.

"It means you're dead!"

"Kill them." The pretty boy with a burnt mark on his face instructed.

"Lay off guys! Hanagaki is my bud!"

"Stay behind me, Hina. They don't go easy on girls.." The ginger head girl said as she extends her arm as in to shield Hina from the Black Dragons.

For context, Takemichi and Hina were going on a date and accidentally bumped into the two Shiba siblings. The siblings then, invited them to their house to hangout but now as you can see, they were cornered.

"Hakkai~ You ain't even in our gang and no leader to us. So, who are you to instruct us like that, huh?" The cat-eyed guy said with a sly grin.

"So that's Hanagaki?"

"Dang.. He look weak as hell."

"So this is their new second vice captain of the first division as they said? Hah! Don't make me laugh.."

"But you just laughed—"

"Bitch shut up."

"Guys, please! I told you guys not to fight. Hanagaki is my friend!" Hakkai went closer to one of the members to stop them from doing shits. But hell dude.. how tall is this bitch..

"Huh? Didn't you heard what Kokonoi just said? We won't take any orders from you—" The extra character was punched down by Hakkai.

"Fuck off, scumbags.." Hakkai said while hovering on the Black Dragon member. Dang.. kinda remind me of a bug called daddy long leg—

Hakkai stands up and look over at Takemichi. "The Black Dragon leader is our brother."

"Huh?"

"Shiba Taiju. He is our older brother." The ginger head girl explained, making Takemichi nervous.

What..?!

"He is hardly ever home except for shit like this." Hakkai said. "That asshole.."

The pretty guy with burnt mark went to Hakkai and put his little knife on Hakkai's neck, threatening him. "Say that again, motherfucker.."

"BAJI YOU ASS!"

"I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT!"

"YOU GOT US FUCKED!" You yelled as you ran with Baji towards Curry.

Poor cat scared cuz Baji accidentally drop the cat while wanting to give you the cat. "ITS NOT PARTICULARLY MY FAULT! ITS YOUR FAULT TOO!"

"SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON GETTING THE CAT!"

"CURRY!" You both sprint over to the cat who is running away from you guys.

You shut your eyes closed while running a bit faster until you accidentally bumped into someone—not just regular bump. You full on land on 'em.

"Oh shit!" You cursed and look up from your position and saw that Baji is still chasing the cat. Go Baji!—

Your thoughts were cut off as you feel the person below you sits up. You look at the person and smiled sheepishly.

"Uh.. I'm sorry mister. You look.. stunning!" You said as you were genuinely mesmerised by his lapis hair and white streak.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy asked with a menacing voice as he grab your shirt collar.

Dang I'm fucked You thought nervously. At least he was hot—

 At least he was hot—