27

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Alright Takemichi.. You think I'm that stupid or something?" You stopped walking and turned around to see the blondy, peaking from an alley.

"It's been a week. You thought that I wouldn't notice your obvious footsteps?" You asked, not impressed in his stalking effort.

"Eh? My obvious footsteps?" Peaking his head a little forward, he tilted his head. "You can identify my footsteps??"

"Of course! Each people had different sounds of footsteps." You said. "Now now, big boy. Come out here."

Takemichi came out of his hiding place and went closer to you with his head looking down. Probably from embarrassment that he was called a 'big boy' by you.

"There you go!" You give him a big smile as you went to his side and pat his back. "So~ What's up?"

"Huh?"

"Tell me, why are you stalking me all day?" You asked as you stare at his eyes while still smiling.

Feeling shivers throughout his body. I can't tell Venti about the time leaping.. what should I do?! Takemichi sweatdropped at his thoughts.

"Are you still.. interested in my job?" You asked with a low tone, making Takemichi nervous.

"I—"

"Nah it's alright man~ I understand." You said with a chuckle. "Come follow me to the restaurant if you're still not believing me."

Gawking at the restaurant in front of him, he stood there froze in shock. "Y-YOU WORK HERE VENTI?!"

You laughed seeing his reaction as you put your hands on your hips, standing beside him in front of the luxurious Chinese restaurant.

The yakuza already had sponsored a restaurant in Shibuya even before you lied about your supposed job. Thankfully, this restaurant is also one of the restaurants that Zhongli managed—Xiao also come to help him from time to time. So the lie will have more support to it.

"Come in! It's almost my shift anyway." You said as you walk inside the restaurant.

As Takemichi walks inside, his surprise-ness increases at how elegant the restaurant looks like. Wow.. this place smells expensive.. Takemichi gulped his saliva in nervous as he imagined how expensive the foods are.