68

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

!TW!
home invasion

It's been a few days since the Captains and Vice Captains gathered to bury their time capsule. And today is a special day!

How do I make a surprise..? Mikey thought to himself as he ride his bike to your house unannounce. Hm.. I should do it my way! Venny-chin would definitely love that!

As he arrived in front of your house, he get off his bike and stood proudly as he looked at your window. Time to climb!

"Fuk off.." You groaned as you throw away the pile of files in front of you—the files scattered on your bed. You were sitting on your bed with the pile of files.

It's already been almost a year since you ignored all your missions. Though you expected the consequences, who is brave enough to scold you to go back into the Yakuza? It's not like she wants to come and drag you back to work herself.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what happened this morning at 8.56 a.m. Only three seconds before it turned 8.57 a.m.

Just imagine you neglect your work for months and your boss decided to hand you your neglected paperworks to you personally. Kinda like an insult. Crazy ah bic.

You let out a deep sigh as you held your temple. I'm.. so done with killing You thought as you clasped your eyes with one hand.

You lay yourself on the bed as you cover your eyes with your arm. If only all of these were just a nightmare..

You were about to doze off as you heard the whisper of the wind—telling you that someone is intruding! You immediately stood up and went towards the culprit and choke them—pinning them to the wall.

"Ack! Y/n.."

You widened your eyes as you let go of him. As soon as you let go, he rubbed the place where you choked him. It was a bit red..

"Oh crap! Mikey?!" You said in disbelief. How the hell did he came in? You turned your head to look at the window to see it opened widely.

Of course.. You sighed at the thought before you looked back at Mikey.

Mikey tilted his head as he lightly frowned. "Y/n-chin? What's wrong? You seem troubled."