39

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"And you're just gonna give it to her like that?! Y/n! Are you sure about this?!" Vanessa frowned, frustrated at your decision.

"Well yeah? It's not gonna affect me as much—"

"It WILL affect you so much Y/n!" Vanessa said. "Giving your gnosis away literally means you're cutting off connections with her!"

"Yes I know that."

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm only going according to plan, aunt!" You give her a cheeky smile. "Don't worry too much about me. I know what I'm doing~ Anyways.." You turn to look at her. "I'm still your senior in terms of work, Vanessa." You put on your black mask before walking out of the house.

You sighed as you look at the bracelet in your wrist. The gnosis. All archons get their gnosis in the different type of accessories.

Ei's gnosis is in the shape of a necklace. Zhongli's are earrings. Nahida's is a keychain. Meanwhile, yours is a bracelet. It's just an accessory with a jewel shaped like a chess piece.

You swing your bike's key in your finger. It's been years since I touched my gnosis.. You chuckled. And now, I'm giving you away.

Damn I feel like a stalker now.. You thought as you look at your bike's side mirror. Seeing yourself wearing a black mask and emerald green cap just make you look suspicious.

Anyways, you have arrived to the agreed place, in front of a bakery called xxxx in Shinjuku. Why a bakery..? Is she gonna buy me apple pie?!

You arrived in front of the bakery and sit on the bench in front of it.

A couple of minutes passed until a guy suddenly stands in front of you. You look up and saw the guy wearing a casual clothing with a mask and a clip on his clothes—it being the Fatui symbol. Did she send someone to do her work instead? You chuckled.

"Are you here for the gnosis?" You asked as you take off your mask while the guy hold his hand forward.

"Not gonna say anything?" You asked and the guys still didn't say anything. Dang this rude mf "Whatever.." You sighed.

You put your gnosis in his hands. He take a look at the gnosis before bowing at you and walk away. "Or.. is he actually mute? Meh, whatever." You stand up from the bench and about to walk to your bike.