13

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Huh?" You almost choked on your drink upon hearing what Mikey said. "The fuck? I was only gone for a night. And this much had happened?"

"Yeah.." Mikey said, still quite feeling gloomy because his friend just went and sided with the enemy.

As promised, you made time for Mikey the next day—well, you could say, night. Even though you didn't get too drunk, it still took a while to recover from the hangover you got last night. You both went around town using Mikey's bike and stop at a convenient store cuz Mikey wants to buy some dorayaki. Now, you both are eating at the waiting table in the store.

Mikey told you everything that happened that night on the ceremony. From Takemichi punching a fucking blonde rat looking ass to how Mikey wakes up that morning with his back hurting cuz he slept in a wrong position.

"Damn that dracula-looking bitch ass.." You muttered. "That's just another level of betrayal." You said. 

"That explains why you are rather.. blue today." You said, noticing that he is more quiet since earlier that night.

"I already asked Takemitchy to help me get Baji back before the battle starts." Before you could react, he continued. "But I'm sure that he couldn't do that.."

"When is the date of the battle?" You asked as you sip more of your cider—actual cider, not alcohol.

"It's not confirmed yet.."

"Huh? Not confirmed yet?" You asked, almost choked on your drink.

"Valhalla are the one who's going to decide on the date since they are the one who initiate this battle with us." Mikey explained.

[Idk if this is true but hehe 😋]

"Oh.. that make sense.." You said. "Seeing how that dracula acts, I'm sure it would take a long to convince him to get back to Toman. You've given Mitchy a hard time, Mikey." You chuckled.

"..." Mikey kept silent, staring at his food, rethinking his life decision.

You sighed and pat his back. "It's alright. I don't know him that much. But he look like someone that can be trusted." You said. "I'm sure he had his own reasons to do that.." You chuckled remembering back on one of your teammates who also likes to do stuff alone.