26

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

The meeting didn't take long as they heard Mikey's reply, saying that Mitsuya would be the one to decide. Then, Mitsuya said that he would talk peace with Taiju for Hakkai. Now, they are on their way to the Shiba's family house.

"I'm sorry for troubling you, Taka-chan.." Hakkai said, feeling guilty that everything happened because of him. "There are no way of changing Taiju's mind tho. He's a big piece of shit.."

"It's alright, Hakkai. You always tried to do stuff yourself." Mitsuya reassured him with a gentle smile as they walk. "Anyway.. why are they tagging along?" Mitsuya smiled sheepishly.

"We're the victims you know! So we have the rights to come." Takemichi said as you nodded, agreeing with him.

"I need to come too, to give that fucker my bitch slap—"

"And I'm here to make sure none of that will happen." Chifuyu said. "They are dumb, you see."

"What did you just called me?"

"Are you deaf so suddenly now? I called you dumb, you moron."

"Alright, alright. You guys don't have to fight.." Mitsuya chuckled at the sight of you and Chifuyu bickering like those little sibling fights.

They continue walking to the Shiba's family house with a little bickering between you and Chifuyu.

"Oi! Venti!"

All of you guys stopped walking and turned to the voice and saw a teenage boy around 15-16 years old. He has emerald green hair with streaks of lighter green on some parts of his hair. Also, a unique pair of golden eyes.. A new person to add to the unique hairs club—

"Eh? Xiao?" You said, surprised to see him here. You expect that he already went back to China after that annual dinner. Guess he stayed here? Must be because of Zhongli—

"You've been ignoring us for the past few months. She told us to make you come back.." Xiao said as he scratched his head in annoyance. "我没有得到足够的报酬.. (I didn't get paid enough for this shit..)" He scoffed.

"Hey! I don't know what you just said but I know that you are insulting me!" You exclaimed with a pout as you put your hands on your hip. "I should've take Chinese class with Zhongli.." You muttered.