46

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"'A suspect's guilt must be proven beyond reasonable doubt'. That's my motto." Mucho said as he is sitting on a chair.

On the side, Inui and Kokonoi were tied up and beaten. Meanwhile, Takemichi is on the floor, also being beaten. With you no where to be seen.

"Huh? Did I do something suspicious?" Takemichi asked. "But I swear that I'm not a traitor!"

Mucho stare at him with those blank eyes before replying. "Who knows..? I don't know."

"It's about Izana isn't it?" All the guys in the room turn to Inui. "I had a connection with Izana in the past."

"Huh? You do?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah. I joined the 8th generation of Black Dragons back then." Inui explained. "And now, I joined Toman's first division."

"First division of Toman is Toman's traitor. Tenjiku's spy and the mastermind behind all of this." Inui said, making Takemichi confused.

"Inupi? W-what are you.." Takemichi looked at Inui with a sense of betrayal.

"That's what we are to you, right?" Inui smirked.

"I'm Toman's traitor..?" Takemichi muttered in confusion. Have I been staged by this guy all this time..? Takemichi thought as he looks at Inui. "HES WRONG! IM NOT—"

"Hanagaki is not a traitor." Kokonoi cut Takemichi off.

"Huh?"

"You got it all wrong, Mucho. We're not traitors. We don't know anything at all." Inui explained.

"Now kneel and apologise to us, fucker!" Kokonoi smirked.

Mucho stare at them with blank face. That really create an awkward a tension. Takemichi sweatdropped in nervousness.

"..What are you guys blabbering about?" Mucho asked, making everyone taken back. "This doesn't have anything to do with that."

"Huh?"

"Robbery, assault, narcotics.. I did all that with Izana.." Kokonoi's attention changes from listening to Mucho, to founding a cute looking Tanuki mascot in the room.