33

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

26th December 2005

"Let's go for a ride, Takemitchy."

"Huh?" Takemichi stopped walking, making Hina also stopped, looking at Mikey and her boyfriend.

It's the second night after you were admitted to the hospital. You still hadn't woke up at the time. Remembering Mikey's invitation to ride with Takemichi the night before, Mikey thought, why not do it tonight?

"Since I promised you to take a ride before.. why not do it now, right?" Mikey grinned as he stand beside his bike. He climbed his bike and gestured Takemichi to climb too.

"Uh.. you really don't have to, you know?" Takemichi said. "I also have to take Hina back home."

"Hina can come back with me!" Emma said, just coming out of the hospital as she lock her arm around Hina's, making her flinched.

"Right Hina?"

"Y-yeah! It seems like Mikey really needs to talk to you about something important." Hina said before smiling at Takemichi.

"Wanna have a sleepover at mine?" Emma asked.

"Oh! Sure!" Hina and Emma walk away from the two boys, heading to Emma's house. Their voices getting more distant as they go.

"Alright, Takemitchy. Hop on." Mikey said as he pats the sit behind him.

Takemichi look at him in confusion. Something important, huh..? Takemichi climb on the bike and Mikey started the engine.

Mikey is such a mysterious person.. One minute, he can be a cold-hearted and hard to approach type of guy. And another minute, he's that one friendly guy with childish personality. Just who are you exactly, Mikey-kun..? Takemichi thought as Mikey drive his bike.

"Uh.. I've been wondering this. But, where are your parents?" Takemichi asked.

"Don't got any. My gramps raised us." Mikey said, earning a surprised face from Takemichi.

"Oh really? That's surprising!"

"Yeah. Me and Emma used to live in different houses before her mom dumped her with us." Mikey said bluntly, making Takemichi sweatdropped, thankful that the blonde girl is not here.