19

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Woah! Your house is in the middle of the city?!" Takemichi said excitedly as he look around the bustling city.

You look around the city, amused how crowded the place is. I could get easily lost! You thought as you unconsciously tug on Draken's shirt.

Draken felt his shirt being tugged. He turn around and look at you questionably. He raised a brow as he tilted his head. But you only smile at him. So he just shrug it off and continue to lead you both to his house.

The walk is once again accompanied by your weird ass facts. "Did you guys know?"

Draken sighed, already tired with his mind being swarmed with so many smart and random facts. On the other hand, Takemichi is quite eager to know. "Know what?" Takemichi asked.

"Did you guys know that our Earth's magnetic field would flip every few thousand years?" You said earning a weird face from Draken and a curious expression from Takemichi.

"And..? So what?" Draken asked.

"This means that every time the magnetic field wants to flip, Earth will have less protection against the sun heat radiation!" You said with a serious face.

"And what does that mean?" Takemichi asked. Meanwhile, Draken tried his best to not hear you both's conversation or his brain will explode from so many informations. He has a tiny brain, you see. But not as tiny as Pah's.

"It means that our Earth's temperature will rise!" You said as you take more fingers out as if counting the tragedies that would happen. "The economy will go down. Banks will go shit. The satelite will be more dumb. The skin cancer cases will increase—"

"We're here." Draken said with a firm and hard tone of voice. He is internally happy that they already arrive at his home already cuz he swear that his brain would actually explode from too much facts.

"Wah! You live here?" Takemichi said, surprised at the building in front of him. "You really are a city boy, dude!"

"Hm.." Draken hummed, not saying anything at what Takemichi just said. You notice that his mood is quite off. So, you just keep quiet, thinking that maybe it's not as good as Takemichi thought.

Although you are dumb sometimes, you aren't dumb enough to not see Draken's actual expression. Some people really like to hide their true feelings.. Like some of your colleagues that work under you. Not just colleagues.. friends.. You corrected— wait.. did you just—

"Press the fourth floor button." Draken instructed as the three of you went inside the lift.

"Alright!" Takemichi press the button.

As the lift ascends, you were bored of waiting—even though it only took less than a minute to arrive to the fourth floor.

"Did you know—"

"Shut up Venti."

The lift door opened and Draken walk out of the lift first, followed by you two. You are still pouting at Draken for shutting you up.

"HAH?!" Takemichi's face flushed red as he saw the woman in a lingerie leaning at the counter. "W-wha—"

"Ah! Kenny-boy. Welcome home." The man wearing a suit inside the counter said.

"Hello Kenny-boy~ You're back early today. Can't be a delinquent like that." The woman greets. "Were they your friends?"

"Yup. And we're gonna go to my room—"

"Also Kenny-boy, go fix the light bulb at Yuki's room. It was on and off without us touching the switch." The woman instructed, making Draken groans.

"You guys could've asked me more nicely.." Draken muttered as he walk to the said room with the woman and the man leading the way but stopped half way. He turn to look at you both. "You guys stay here. Don't go anywhere."

"Alright!" You salute at him until you couldn't see his figure.

You and Takemichi sit on the sofa at the waiting room with another man in suit. He is uh.. clipping his nails? What a weird time to clip nails..

You furrowed your brows in disgust as you watch the man blow his nails to make sure they're in good shape. The man stand up and walk to the restroom.

Just as the man get inside the restroom, one seemingly-teen girl with a lingerie came from where Draken and those two other people went to.

"Thank you for requesting me~ I'm Remi." The blonde girl said. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for too long." The girl grab Takemichi's wrist and went away.

"Eh?! Hey!" You yelled at the blonde girl. "Why did you drag him away? Didn't you know that he already has a girlfriend?"

The girl turn to you and you could feel irritation emits from her. "Eh?? But he's the one that come here and ordered for me." She said with a cutesy voice.

"But he never—"

The sound of a toilet flushing emitted the room, cutting you off. The three of you look at the restroom door and the suit guy came out while correcting his suit.

The guy look up from his suit and realised that the three of you are staring at him. "What?" The guy asked.

"Look! I think that is your actual client!" You said while pointing at the suit guy. "We are Kenny's friends. We didn't come here to fuck."

I just realised that these two chapters are literally Y/n talking weird shits 😭