69

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))"Bold" = talking in english"Bold and italic" = talking in russian

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))
"Bold" = talking in english
"Bold and italic" = talking in russian

>>>>This chapter is dedicated <<<<
to y/n's past
______________

2002

"What are you dreaming about, brother?" You asked your comatose brother as you lay your cheek on his bed. It's been a few months since your brother got into this comatose state.

This also becomes an obvious weakness of yours which she used efficiently.

"When you're awake again, would you tell me what you see? I wonder what coma is like.. Are you having a good dream right now? Or was it only an eternal darkness?" You asked without expecting an answer. "I hope you don't feel lonely there.. knowing how much you hate being in the darkness by yourself.."

A ring could be heard, indicating your visiting hour is over. You didn't want to get out of the room, but knowing better not to defy her, you reluctantly stood up.

You walked out of the room and saw her standing in front of the room. Your fist clenched upon seeing her face. Her nonchalant expression just makes you wanna punch her multiple times.

"What now?"

"Straight to the point now, I see? Seems like you learned your lesson." She smirked, remembering how aggressive you were when your brother first got into coma a few months ago.

After your brother got into coma because of one of his missions, you started to rebel against her. But she got you tamed back when she threatened to kill your brother—making you hesitantly obey her.

You hate it. You hate the fact that you literally became her dog. Her loyal dog. Forced to obey every order she said like a submissive little bic.

That was until you met her, the prodigy.

"We start by collecting the gnosis!" снег said eagerly. "But before that.. I have to secretly create another gang—"

"Are you.. genuinely.."

"Yes! Of course I am!" снег said as she looked at you with her bright eyes. "You're going to support me right?"