09

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Why do I have to stay in the ward?" Draken asked.

"Don't ask me! Ask Alor." You said.

"The answer is~ just in case shit happened to your head. It's better for us to monitor you for a little bit." Focalor said with a smile.

"But.. what about money? The fact that you put me in a private ward is a bit—"

"It's alright. It's on the house~" Focalor said, making Draken surprise.

"What?! Are you sure Miss?!"

"Please don't call me 'Miss'.. Just call me Focalor or doctor." Focalor said with a passive-aggressive smile.

"Ah! Sorry Doctor.." Draken muttered.

"Oof.. I suggest you not to press it further." You whispered to Draken.

Ding! The three of you turn to look at the direction of the sound. "Oop! My bad~" Focalor giggled.

Focalor take out her phone and look at the message she got. Her face slightly darkens but that quickly change as she tuck her phone back inside her pocket.

"Sorry guys, I have more patients to take care of~" Focalor said. "And you, lovey. You're coming with me." She said as she dragged you out of the ward.

"Eh?? Why??"

"Cuz it's pass the visiting hour~" Focalor said as she show you her phone screen. It shows 2.05 pm.

"When is the visiting hour tho? I never actually knew them."

"It's 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm for the afternoon session. 4.30 pm to 7.00 pm for the night session." Focalor explained. "And you should follow them!"

"Wow! Very strict.."

"Duh! Just in case the patient wants to have their personal space or shit. So we gotta kick your nosy asses out." Focalor said with a smile.

As Focalor talks to you, she drags you far enough from Draken's ward room. "Also, I need to tend to some of Murata's kids as usual." Focalor said. "They are very problematic like The Lady of Fire herself.."

[Murata is the pyro archon's name based on google :D
The Lady of Fire = Murata's nickname]

"Vanessa could be very offended if she heard you talk about her distant aunt like that." You said. "And just in case you didn't know, Vanessa is a very kind and caring woman!" You said proudly.