07

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"My daughter is so pretty!" Vanessa said as she cup her mouth.

"But I'm not you daughter—"

"Shut up Y/n. Let me be dramatic for once!" Vanessa said dramatically as she wipe away the single tear of happiness.

You sighed, amused at her reaction. It is the night of Musashi Festival. As soon as you went back home from visiting Takemichi the other day, you told your aunt that Mikey asked you out.

She immediately took you out to rent a yukata the next day. The yukata is emerald green. Vanessa wants the yukata to match with your teal hair. But couldn't find a teal coloured yukata. So you go for the emerald.

Vanessa tie your hair into a very loose ponytail since your hair is not long enough to style. She also put an anemo walkie hairpin on your hair, in case of emergency—also to act as a hair ornament.

[imagine the hair is short :) And

[imagine the hair is short :) And.. I'm not sure if Venti in the pic actually wear a yukata or not.. but just imagine that it is]

"You already grow up so much! I'm so proud of you!" Vanessa said. "So, when is he gonna take you?"

"Uh.. he said around 8.30" You said. Mikey told you that he will personally take you there.

"Another two minutes—" A honk could be heard from outside as Vanessa said that. "Ah! There he is!" Vanessa took you with her downstairs.

You put on your shoes and open the door to see Mikey on his bike, wearing a green jinbei.

"Wah~ You guys match!"

"Not really—"

"Stop spoiling the moment would you?" Vanessa said as she lightly smack your head. "Now, go to your date! Have fun~"

You went to Mikey while also looking back at Vanessa who is proudly encouraging you to go. Aunty.. stop embarrassing me 😭

"Hallo Mikey. You looking cute today." You said.

"Thanks Venny-chin. You look pretty. Especially that hair ornament. It really suit you." Mikey said with a cheeky grin.

With a blushed face, you immediately climb on his bike. "Let's go to the festival!"

As you two are ready, Mikey started the engine and drive the bike to the festival. "But before we go there, I'm going to stop somewhere first."

"Stop somewhere? Is it urgent?" You asked.

"Not sure. Just heard that someone wants to meet with me."

You guys arrive at a parking lot near the place of festival. Mikey look around, to look for someone. "Eh? No one here??"

"Seems like it.." You said, also helping him finding the person. Although you did not know who the person he is meeting.

"Wait.." You said as you climb down from the bike.

"Venny-chin? Something wrong?"

You didn't answer him. You only walk away from him and closer to the alleyway near the parking lot. Mikey also climb down from his bike, putting the stand on and follow you. You stop so suddenly making Mikey almost bump into you.

"Uhh.. is something there—" Mikey is cut off with you pulling him away.

"Oww, my wrist! Venny-chin! Why did you—" Mikey look up and saw a group of people in familiar uniform behind them, cornering them in the process.

"Hehehe.. I guess the invincible Mikey is not as tough as I thought!" One of the guys said.

"Huh? Moebius?" Mikey said.

"Stand up Mikey." You said with a grin as you offer your hand to him, which he take. You tie the ends of your yukata up on your waist to make it easy for you to move around—not to worry cuz you do wear a pair of tights underneath. "Let's fuck them up."

"Hah?! You fuck us up? Hah! Don't make me laugh." One of them scoffed. "You look like you couldn't even lift a fist—" The guy was cut off with Mikey punching his gut.

"Talk shit about Venny in front of me... and you're dead."

You two fought until it is raining. There's only three of them left.

You went for one of them. Since the guy you are aiming for is kinda like shielding himself behind Mikey's bike, you took advantage of the situation. You ran towards the bike and jump on it. Then, you land a drop kick on his face.

On Mikey's side, he roundhouse kick one of them and elbow the other guy hard to his chin. Knocking both of them out.

Suddenly, Mikey's phone rings. He picks it up and it reveals to be Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya!"

"Mikey! You gotta come here at an abandoned parking lot near the festival! Peh-yan plans to kill Draken!" Mikey widens his eyes in surprise as he ran to his bike—dragging you too in the process.

"Huh? What's with the hurry?" You asked as you climb on his bike.

"Draken.. draken is in danger!" Mikey said as he started the engine and step on the engine hard to arrive at the abandoned parking lot fast.

Ken-chin.. Be safe.. please

 please