34

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

Not quite a filler chapter since it
will relate with the next chapter
(=^ ◡ ^=)

"Emma? Hina? What are you guys doing here?" You asked, surprised that they are standing outside of the hospital.

Today, just like always, you had your physical therapy in the hospital. You were already finished with it and was about to go home.

"We plan to take you out with us!" Emma said with Hina smiling brightly beside her.

"Take me out?"

"Yeah! We can have our Girls' Day out today!" Hina said excitedly as she went to grab your right arm.

"W-wait..!" You said making both Hina and Emma stop and look at you.

"Is something the matter?" Emma asked.

"I.. I actually make a friend come pick me up after this session so.. we gotta wait for him first." You said, sweatdropped.

"Oh! Alright."

You three wait for a while with you—of course, giving some random ass facts— Wait.. wow! Not random? Alright. This time, you actually gave some educational facts—biology facts to be exact.

"So did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That plants have hormones and one of them is called auxin." You said. You actually have biology test next week, so you kinda like studying right now by telling them about this.

[I'm very sure Japan's way of education and Malaysian education is not the same. But I gotta use Malaysian's for this one cuz I'm more familiar with it]

Since they are still in middle school, they haven't learn about the inners of plants yet.

"Huh? Aux.. auxin?" Hina asked, while Emma is just furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yup! Auxins love to follow the direction of gravity and hates the dark." You said. "And my friend made a relation between me and auxin.." You said as you remembered what Ei said to you.

Flashback—

"Ayo! Auxin? Sounding like a cool ass name!" You said excitedly as you read what the teacher had wrote on the whiteboard of the lab.