25

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"You bitch! Stop fucking him up!" You yelled as you kick Taiju's head, stopping him from beating Takemichi up. Taiju glared at you before slamming Takemichi's whole body on top of you.

"Argh! Fuck!" You coughed for air as Takemichi was thrown on top of you. Taiju laughed maniacally as he straddled Takemichi and continued to punch his face repeatedly. Adding more pressure and weight on top of you.

Dang. I'm speechless.

"Takemichi-kun! Venti-chan!" Hina tried to run to you both but was stopped by Yuzuha, again.

"Don't. It's too dangerous." Yuzuha said as she frowned at Taiju, who is beating Takemichi up. She felt guilty to let this happen, but she knows that if she gets in, she will definitely get fucked.

"Taiju!" Hakkai yelled with a widen eyes in fear, scared that he actually would kill his friends. "Stop it! Please!"

"Hakkai~" Taiju stopped punching Takemichi leaving him panting. The same as you, since it's kinda like having two people on top of you. Fuck this shit! You cried at your thought. My chest hurt!

"If you want to make a favor, you had to offer something of equal worth!" Taiju grinned as he continued his punches.

"Fuck!" You groaned in pain as you also felt the impact of the punch. "Stop punching him— argh!"

Taiju ignored your cried of pain and continued to punch Takemichi. Hakkai clenched his fist as he thought thoroughly at what he was about to say. "Stop!"

"Huh? What?" Taiju grinned as he stops punching Takemichi. "Have you decided what to offer, little brother?"

Hakkai pursed his lips. "I.. I will quit Toman!"

"What..?" You look at Hakkai, surprised. Takemichi is too caught up in his pain that he couldn't react. Wait.. is he unconscious?—

"Hakkai—" You coughed. "—you don't have to do that!"

"No..! I will do that." Hakkai said confidently. "In exchange, let Takemichi and Venti go!"

Taiju laughed. "Alright, Hakkai. It's a deal then." Taiju let go of Takemichi and stand up.

"Remember our deal Hakkai." Taiju grinned sickeningly before walking away with his gang. Corny as hell.