63

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

You almost fell from Izana's push but Mikey stopped you from falling. Izana continued to yell in anger as he ran towards Kisaki and grabbed the steel rod in his hands.

Ah crap.. Now he has a weapon.. You sighed at the thought. Well, at least I won the deal! You thought happily.

"I'm going to beat you to a pulp, bic." Izana said as he pointed the rod towards you.

Mikey stood in front of you, as if shielding you from Izana. "You're gonna have to go through me first, brother." Mikey said with a serious face.

"Ugh! STOP CALLING ME THAT AS IF IM YOUR BROTHER!" Izana ran towards Mikey and tried to hit Mikey in the head with the rod but Mikey blocked it. Izana continued to give him a kick to the head but was once again blocked by Mikey.

"Yow Zana-chan~ You lose! So just accept it and go home would you?" You said as you put your hand on your hip.

"I HAVENT LOSE YET BIC! SHUT THE FUK UP!" Izana yelled as he continued to try hitting Mikey with the rod but failed as Mikey kick away the rod.

"Brother, please stop it." Mikey said with a small frown.

"NO! I HAVENT LOSE YET!" Izana yelled as he was about to run towards Mikey but someone wrapped their arm around Izana's neck, locking him from moving.

"WHO—"

"That's enough, Izana!" Kakucho said, struggling to keep Izana still. But Izana stopped wiggling as he heard his servant's voice.

Kakucho let Izana out of his grip and put both his hands on Izana's shoulder, looking at him in the eyes. "We already lost."

"A servant is giving the king an advice now?" He asked in anger. "How respectful." He said sarcastically.

"No, that's not it! I only fought for you. No matter how twisted your goals are, I'll gladly die for you." Kakucho said. "So please stop showing yourself like this. I don't want to see you in a horrible state!"

As if those words did not get through his head, Izana glared at his other executives. "Hey, executives. Don't just stand there. Hurry up and kill Kakucho."

Ran swallowed his saliva nervously after hearing that order. He admired Kakucho for his charisma and strong character. Kakucho is such a respectable person. Ain't no way he was gonna kill such a great person.