40

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

You let out a spit of blood to the ground and wipe away sweat on your forehead. "You guys are like ants.. so many, but easy to stomp!" You said before continue attacking the bunch of red coats.

"Oh? Princess is here too?" You stop fighting and look at the voice and saw Ran. He is wearing the same design as the red coats but his is black. Same with his little brother.

"Hi Venti." Rindou wave at you.

"Oh? You guys are a part of Tenjiku?" You asked as you elbow the guy behind you that tried to ambush you.

"Yeah. And of course, you're part of Toman." Ran said as he send you his charming lazy smile.

"Seems like we're enemies now, ey?" Rindou smirked as he went to his fighting stance. "Try not to cry when I break your bones, Venti."

"Ohoho~ I'm not gonna cry cuz of something small as that~" You giggled as you playfully get into a bird-like fighting stance. "WATAH! LETS FIGHT MOTHERFUCKAAA!"

Ran laughed as he pat Rindou's shoulder. Then, he went over to Mitsuya who is focused on taking Mochi down.

"HAIYAA!!" You ran towards Rindou and tried to land a kick on him but he dodged. You continue to swing your leg towards him as he swiftly dodge them.

Rindou being on a crouched position, he grab your calf. Making you look at him weird. "What the fuck are you—" You were cut off when he pull you down and lock you with his legs as he twist your leg.

"Argh!" You groaned in pain as he twists them a little more. He smiled arrogantly, knowing that he would win this fight unscathed.

"Are you crying princess?~" He said mockingly.

As he said that, you use your other leg and kick him in the head making him lose hold on your leg. The okay-leg landed on the ground, helping you into a crouch position and you continue to give Rindou another kick with the leg he twisted.

Another hit on Rindou~

You stumbled as you stand up, still feeling pain in your leg that Rindou just twisted. Fuck.. You squirmed. Hopefully my leg is not in a dire situation..

You heard rustles and look at Rindou. He is standing up as he wipes blood off of his nose. "That almost broke my nose y'know?" He chuckled.