67

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

Just like what Mikey said to you, he called a meeting with Toman the next night. You sit on the lower staircase as Mikey and Takemichi talked.

As more time passes, more Toman members arrived. Mikey went forward and spoke. "Everyone, listen up!" He said, catching everyone's attention.

"We've made a lot of sacrifices. But after defeating Tenjiku, Toman is now Japan's top gang." Mikey said. "Right now, we've created a great era that will be handed down to the next generations." He said as he smiled softly at his Toman members.

"So that's why.. I already decided.." He said under his breath, which made Takemichi confused. What did he decide..? Takemichi thought as he felt nervous.

The last time Mikey decided something by himself for Toman, he let Kisaki in the gang. Hopefully it's not anything like that.. Takemichi thought as he swallowed his saliva in nervous. Not like he didn't trust Mikey but.. yeah.. his decisions weren't the best.

"With that, I will conclude tonight's meeting. Our last meeting." Mikey said with a smile. Hearing the word 'last meeting' made some of the members confused. Why did he called this their last meeting?

"As of tonight, TOMAN IS DISBANDED!" Mikey said, making everyone stunned.

"Huh..?"

"Disbanded?! What?!"

"Why end it now?"

"After all the things we went through.."

"Oi! What's this all about Mikey?!" Baji asked as he gritted his teeth. Feeling confused that they were suddenly being disbanded.

"Captain of the First Division, Baji Keisuke. You are one of the reason Toman is at the top. Everything you've done for Toman, even go as far as to get out of Toman just to beat Kisaki." Mikey said with a smile as Baji clenched his fist.

Mikey turned to look at Takemichi. "Second Vice captain of First Division, Hanagaki Takemichi." Mikey called as Takemichi went in front of him.

"Y-yes!" Takemichi said.

"'To change the future'.. this is the best course of action right?" Mikey asked but Takemichi couldn't come up with a reply. "Toman couldn't go this far without you." He said, smiling at Takemichi.