Chapter 2 - Fostering

BATMAN 🤩

. . .

OKAY,  the whole story is going to contain some violence,  alcoholism,  body shaming,  maybe self harm(?), blah blah blah,  SO YEAH!  If you're uncomfortable,  you are free to leave. :]

---

He's only been at the orphanage for a week but it was already a living nightmare.  Kids were running around and crying 24/7,  older kids thought they were the coolest of them all,  the food was bad,  and the place smelt like cigarettes.

The workers only cared about money.

"TOMMY!  GET YOUR FAT BACKSIDE HERE RIGHT NOW!"  Tommy flinched at the sudden loud yells.  Well,  some people described him as "skinny".  In reality,  Tommy thought he was not skinny,  but ridiculously fat.  (DEAR READER . . .  YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE!  And as if Cody Fry once said in a song,  "Our flaws are who we really are."  HAVE THAT QUOTE IN MIND!  Also the song is called "I Hear A Symphony". Check it out NOW!)

"BRAT!  DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?!"  the worker screamed,  her head poking through between the door.  "A FAMILY WANTS TO SEE IF YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM!  GET DOWN HERE!  YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO CLEAN UP!"  she bellowed.

Tommy climbed out of bed and got ready. 

~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~

Tommy exited out of his room and -

"Hello loser,"  a taller kid greeted.

Shoot,  it's one of those older jerks.

"I've head you are going to be fosterd or even . . . adopted,"  he said the word "adopted" as if it was worst than death.  "Before you leave,  I would like to get some punches into ya,  y'know,  as my goodbyes until you get beaten real bad,"  he smirked.

---

Tommy staggered towards the room where the woman told him where the family was.  "You're late,"  she spat,  furrowing her brows in anger.   "Get your fat arse in there."  (Is "arse" a bad word?)

Tommy rolled his eyes and walked inside.  The door slammed behind him,  making him flinch.

There stood three figures.  An old looking man,  wearing a black jacket with jeans and a funny looking bucket hat.  A teenager, who was TALL, had brown curly hair,  a yellow hoodie,  and black jeans.  And lastly,  stood a pink haired man,  Technoblade himself. 

The pinkette was again,  GOD DAMN BUILT.  HE WAS A BIG BOY INDEED - okay, I need to lay it off with the fourth wall breaking.

"Hello there mate!" the oldest man greeted,  smiling at Tommy as he was looking at the family.  "My name's Phil,  what's erm,  your's?" 

"Tommy,"  the boy replied quietly.

"Oh,  'Tommy'!  What a nice name!"  Phil smiled sweetly,  with the brown haired teenager trying to hold in his excitement for a potential new little brother but failing,  and Technoblade?  He was . . . sad looking?  Tommy couldn't voice that thought right now,  he had to make a good first impression.

"Oh uh . . . thanks,"  Tommy awkwardly said.

"Well,  what kind of -"

"Do you like Hamilton?"  the tall brown haired teenager cut in. (OKI ACTUALLY LOVE HAMILTON!  I'M EVEN LISTENING TO ONE OF THE SONGS AS I WRITE THIS.)

"What's -"

The brunette gasped.

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE MOST LEGENDARY MUSICAL IN THE WORLD?!  DAD,  YOU NEED TO FOSTER THIS POOR SOUL!" 

"Shush Wil',  we don't need to talk about 'Hamilton' again today," Phil said,  rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"OH COME ON!  THE KID NEEDS TO -"

"Wilbur,  shush,  let the old man speak," the pinkette interrupted Wilbur's annoying rant on Hamilton.  (The musical is good and you know it.)

The brunette glared at the pinkette in response. "Oh come on Tech'! The kid needs to see Ham -"

"Boys,"  Phil groaned,  sliding his hand down his face in annoyance from the two fighting brothers.

As the two brothers argued,  Phil turned his head back towards Tommy.  "So,  you like any games?  Sports?"  the beach blonde man asked fondly.

"Well,  I've played Minecraft - only once though," Tommy replied.

"Oh,  well," Phil began.  "I did create that game."

Tommy's eyes widened in surprise.  This old man created MINECRAFT?! 

"TIMES UP!" the worker screamed,  swinging the door open. "TOMMY,  GET BACK INTO YOUR ROOM.  THIS MAN IS GOING TO EITHER LEAVE YOU HERE OR FOSTER YOU,  YA GOT IT?"

Tommy nodded and exited the room.  Was he going to be fostered or left in the orphanage?  

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNNN!

---

731 words POG