Chapter 24 - Boat Movie

HEHE, A FLASHBACK WITHIN A FLASHBACK!

I'ma try and post every Saturday at 12:00 AM CDT :)

---

Wilbur threw open the front door and jumped down the porch steps.

"Come back before supper Wilbur!" Kristin called from the house.

"I will mom!" Wilbur exclaimed, running out to the sidewalk.  He began jogging a few blocks until he reached his destination.

He walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

"Schlatt!  I'm here!" Wilbur shouted, practically banging his fist on the door.

"Calm down Wilbur!  I'm coming!" Schlatt yelled from the inside.

CRASH!

"The fuck was that Schlatt?!" Wilbur asked loudly.

"IN A MINUTE BITCH!" Schlatt yelled angerily.

THUD!

"Shit!" Schlatt cried in pain.  The boy swung the door open for Wilbur to see him in a mess.  His hair was a mess, his clothes were shit, and he smelt like SHIT.

"Holy crap, you stink," Wilbur said, scrunching up his nose.

"I know.  They cut the water because I haven't been paying my bills," Schlatt sighed.

"Hey, you could've called me.  My family would've taken you inside our house for a bath," Wilbur said.

"Oh . . . I thought you guys weren't gonna -"

"You motherfucker, come with me," Wilbur said firmly.  Schlatt complied and started to follow Wilbur to his house.

"Welcome to the Soot House!" Wilbur exclaimed, swinging open the door in a dramtic motion.

"Dude, I've already been in your house," Schlatt said.

"Well, welcome anyway!" Wilbur said, pulling his best friend inside the house.  "Go upstairs and get inside that shower."

"Okay Mr. Soot," Schlatt said, walking up the stairs.

"Have a good shower!"

---

"I'm back!" Schlatt exclaimed, startling Wilbur out of his sleep.

"Huh?"

"Wilbur, wanna watch that boat movie?" Schlatt asked.

"Sure . . ." Wilbur said, sitting himself up from his bed.

"Alright, meet you downstairs!"

---

SPOILERS AHEAD!  ALL WORDS WRITTEN IN ITALICS ARE SCENES FROM THE TITANIC!

Jack pulled Rose to him and held her in his grasp.  Rose began to climb onto the rails with Jack supporting her, not letting her fall into the sea water below the Titanic.  Once she was balanced on the rails, Jack stepped up and stood on the rails with her.

Jack looked into Rose's face and he smiled.  

"Keep your eyes closed," Jack said

Jack held both of Rose's arms and they spread them out from their sides like a bird ready to take flight.  The wind was whipping through their hair and the fabric of their clothes.

"You can open your eyes now," Jack said, holding onto Rose.  "You can trust me."

Rose nodded and Jack spread their arms out farther.  Rose opened her eyes and gasped at the sunset in front of her and the Titanic.