Chapter 14 - Brothers Will Be Brothers

"HOOT HOOT!  SPECIAL DELIVERY!

. . . PAIN!"

Never change Hooty.

---

"Alright,  we should go home,"  Techno finally said,  pulling away from the family hug.  "'EY -  I WASN'T FINISHED YET!"  Wilbur whined.

"He's right,  we should go home," Phil said,  checking the time on his watch.  "Wait,  where's Toms?"

Techno and Wilbur's eyes widened.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH HIM!"  Wilbur exclaimed,  whipping his head at Techno.

"I HAD TO CHECK IF YOU WERE OKAY!  WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME?!"  Techno shot back.

"I WAS FINE!"

"DIDN'T LOOK LIKE IT!"

"WHAT?!  I LOOK NORMAL!  BESIDES,  I'M PROBABLY MORE HANDSOME LOOKING THAN YOU!"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"YOU LOOK UGLY AS HELL!"

"NO I DON'T!  AT LEAST I DON'T HOG THE BATHROOM ALL THE TIME!  I'VE ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS BECAUSE OF YOU!"  (Since I am happy with the rankings I have with this book,  we have our first cuss word.)

Wilbur didn't have any comebacks to that since . . .  it was true.  He always hogged the bathroom in mornings just to do his hair.  Look -  he wanted to look impressive for good ol' Sally.

"WELL . . ."  Wilbur began.

"Yeah?"  Techno asked.  "Spill  the  beans," he dared.

"At least I have taste in music,"  Wilbur smirked.  Techno looked at Wilbur in disbelief.

"We are not arguing about this again,"  Techno sighed.

"Coward,"  Wilbur said.

"I have better taste,"  Tommy's voice boomed across the bathroom.

"Bring it on gremlin."

---

SHORT CHAPTER.  I JUST NEED TO WRITE SOME ARGUMENTS THAT MEAN NOTHING TO THE PLOT . . . or that's what I want you to think . . .

250 words.