⭐Disappointed in the Game of Life⭐

(Art by Enki, hi Enki!)

TW: Mentions of abuse

I leave the MCYT community for 2 months and I come back, only to see betrayal and sadness.  I'm sure some of you have heard about the confirmed allegations against Wilbur Soot.  I'm still processing it and I'm not sure how to feel, but I do know that I've once looked up to a man who had inspired millions, but he threw that all away.

Good job, Wilbur Soot.  You've inspired me to make stories and entertainment, you've made millions laugh at your silly jokes, you've created nice music, but yet, it wasn't enough.  

There were many hints about Wilbur's true self, but some people and I just brushed it off and thought it was just his character.

Unfortunately, it was more sinister.

I stand by the victims who were affected by his manipulation and abuse, and if you (reader) dislike that, well, too bad.

But, the future of this story, I might as well just . . . end Wilbur's character and just continue Phil, Tommy, and Techno's characters without Wilbur.

I'm still writing a chapter that contans Wilbur and Tommy bonding, but that will be the last chapter that will be containing Wilbur.

I know the Drem SMP community is dying, but I'm gonna send a proper sendoff and tribute to the community by finishing this story, one way or another.

It might take a year to finish, but hey, I'm havin' fun.

Regarding the Wilbur Soot drama, I'm gonna do it all with a smile and I'm gonna simp for Lucifer from Hazbin Hotel whilst writing stupid fanfics.

This is truly heartbreaking to accept the horrible news though, but please, Reader.  Stay healthy, little man.  Listen to me.  If you don't eat nor drink daily, well, just know,

I'm under your fucking bed.