Chapter 6 - Making Promises

"Hey bestie,  HeyYyyY!  

ÆaæaåAÂaæÅaãgğGgâGæhhHhHægğĞĢ

HEY!  You're finally awake!"

- TommyInnit.exe

---

Tommy woke up in his bed feeling drousy . . . too drousy.  Why was he - oh.  Tommy remembered why . . .  'Shoot,  I must've passed out from not eating much,' Tommy thought in his head.  'but I'm so . . . fat . . .'

"Ah,  you're finally awake," Phil snapped Tommy back into reality.  "You need any water?"

"N - no,  no thanks," Tommy quietly answered.

"Okay,  if you need anything,  let any of us know.  Alright?"  Phil exited the room to leave Tommy to rest.  'Do they know everything?' Tommy asked himself,  unsure whether or not his family  -  no,  not his family  -  the people fostering him knew that he was purging right after eating their food.

Tommy hopped out of the bed and limped towards the bathroom.  He looked through the cabinets and spotted the razor blade.  'I deserve it.'  (He cut not one,  not two,  not three . . . but three cuts into each arm)

He forced his bleeding arms into the water,  ignoring the agonizing pain.

"Toms  . . .  what are you doing?"  Wilbur asked,  sounding horrified by what his little brother is doing.

"I - it's not what it looks like,"  Tommy quickly said,  ripping his arms away from the sink and putting them behind his back,  covering them from Wilbur.  "It's - it's nothing!"

"Tommy,  show me your arms,"  Wilbur ordered,  reaching his hand towards Tommy.  "Please,  I'm not going to hurt you."

Tommy reluctantly showed his bleeding arms to Wilbur.  Wilbur gasped at the amount of blood pouring out of the cuts.  "How many did you cut?!"

"J - just three on each arm . . .  i - it's not many cu -"

"NOT MANY CUTS?!" Wilbur bellowed,  making Tommy flinch.  "Okay,  we're gonna bandage you up,  don't worry."

Wilbur reached into the caninets to grab some disinfecting wipes and some bandages.  He disinfected Tommy's bleeding cuts and wrapped layers upon layers of bandages around his arms.

"There,"  Wilbur finally said once he'd finished wrapping the bandages.  "please . . . don't hurt yourself even more,  it hurts for me to see."

Tommy was silent . . . Wilbur sounded like he doesn't have the intention to hurt him?  Neither does Phil . . .  but what about Technoblade?

"We don't want to see you hurt,"  Wilbur added,  moving his hands away from Tommy's arms.  "Phil,  Techno,  and I don't want to see."

"Are . . . are you lying?"  Tommy asked,  scared to imagine the three towering him and swinging their fists at him.

"W - what?!  No!  What makes you think that?!"  Wilbur jumped back,  shocked to hear Tommy ask that kind of question to him.  Did Tommy not trust him?  

"I . . . I don't want to talk about it,"  Tommy mumbled in response,  who was starting to fidget with his shirt.  He's never liked talking about his old life to people . . .  except for his old friend Tubbo.  (Not foreshadowing,  I swear)

"Okay . . . well,  when you're ready,  tell any of us.  I don't want you to be bottled up,  it'll only make it worst,"  Wilbur nodded,  holding out his hand with his pinky finger held out.  "promise me,  alright?"

"I . . . I promise."

---

Enjoying Lil' Tim's trauma?  It'll get worst.  :)

546 words! 🤩