Chapter 31 - Hunger

Art above by SAD-ist ^^

TECHNOBLADE SIMPS, UNITE!

---

It had been a few days after that fight, and Techno couldn't do anything about Phil's sadness.  All he could do was witness the grief and stay silent.  Techno would occasionally pick up a book, but his attention would immediately diminish, so it was basically a rinse and repeat cycle of picking up a large leather bound book, and then putting it down again on the shelf for a few hours.

'I'M SO BORED, TECHNOOOOOOOO!' one of the voices in the back of his head whined, completely frustrated and pissed off with the lack of drama.

Technoblade's inner demons continued to pester him, informing the young pinkette how bored and how much they lusted for violence.

'Can't we just hit the blonde kid?'

'Which blonde kid-'

'THE BLONDE KID!'

'WHICH ONE?!'

'I think they're talking about Tommy.'

'YEAH!  TIMMY!'

'LET'S BEAT UP TIMMY!!!!'

"No violence.  I want peace," Techno huffed to himself, lazily sitting on his bed in his bedroom, just as bored as the annoying voices.  He didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, he didn't want to read a book, and he didn't want to watch any movies for some entertainment.  He didn't feel like doing anything, all of those things were uninteresting to him.

'Well?  What are we gonna do then, smartass?' the voices asked at the same time, harmonizing and sounding like an unfinished symphony that had been forgotten in time.

". . . uh- I dunno.  Shoot me some ideas then," Techno murmured, watching the clock that hung on the wall ticking away, knowing that he was wasting valuable time of his youth, but he didn't care.  He had lost his childhood a long time ago.

As soon as he said those magical words, his inner demons erupted with commotion, each of the voices wanting to their ideas to be heard by Techno.

'BURN DOWN AN ORPHANAGE!!'

'KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN!'

'PLAY ON THE PLAYGROUND AT THE CHILDREN'S PARK!'

'STALK CHILDREN!'

'HARASS KIDS!'

'TORTURE EM!'

'CHOP EM UP!'

'MAKE THEM SUFFER!'

"Why are all of your ideas about 'children' and- . . . and just inhumane?" Techno asked, completely dumbfounded with the voices that chattered and demanded . . . children's blood?

'You want no blood?'

"It's literally illegal-"

'But that's our literal brand-'

"I- . . . okay," Techno sighed, absolutely dumbfounded with the voices that forever haunted his mind.  He still wasn't going to go through with their antics, but he still wanted to do something fun.

'We should . . . cook food!!'

'I'm hungryyyy-'

'SAME BRO!"