Chapter 15 - Guns & Ships

Tick . . .

Tick . . .

BOOM !

NO MORE  "anti - langauge"  BITCHES!  YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!  I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT BACK . . .  I can't hold it in anymore!  Cussing may seem "immature" but it's funny.  It makes scenes more funnier for me.

---

"Are you challenging me?"  Wilbur asked,  turning around to face Tommy.

"Mate - Guys . . .  no more arguing please!  We need to go home - MOVE AWAY FROM TOMMY'S FATHER'S BODY!"  Phil pleaded to the boys.

Tommy ignored Phil.

"Heard you liked Hamilton . . .  I like it more."

Wilbur gasped.

"TOMMY . . ." Wilbur began.

"Wilbur no!"  Techno exclaimed, shaking his head.

"Tommy . . ."  Wilbur repeated.  He started to walk towards Tommy,  making Tommy tense up.

  He started to walk towards Tommy,  making Tommy tense up

(I - Is this a Jojo reference?)

Wilbur placed his hand on Tommy's shoulder,  his head hung low looking toward the ground.

"If you really are a Hamilton nerd . . ."

Tommy bit his lip.

"Rap Lafayette's lyrics from 'Guns and Ships' perfectly."

(Listen to the song for more context.)

Tommy smirked.

"Tch, I've been rapping and failing just for this moment bitch . . ."

Wilbur grinned ear to ear.

"Good,  you'll need it,"  Wilbur said,  turning towards Phil.  "Start the car father . . .  and ready up my Hamilton disc."

Phil nodded.  Wilbur nodded back in response.

"You,"  Wilbur said,  turning to Techno and pointing towards him.  "Hurry the fuck up."

"I - You haven't even -"

"Shut the fuck up crybaby,"  Wilbur hissed.

The family started to walk out of the restroom,  casually leaving the dead body in it.   (Don't worry,  Phil called the cops . . .  maybe.)

They entered the car in silence of fear?  Or was it . . .  excitement?  Drama was awaiting to happen for Tommy.

"Disc,"  Wilbur firmly said.

Phil brought the Hamilton album and placed it in the music player.

"HIT IT DAD!"

The music to Guns and Ships began to play.  Tommy looked at Techno is worry.  "Help me . . ."  Tommy mouthed.  Techno smirked and shook his head.

"Sorry,  but you've been annoying me this whole day . . .  and since the day we've met,"  he replied.

Meanwhile, Wilbur was horribly singing the lyrics.

"WHAT?!"  Tommy shouted.  "BUT -"

"Nope."

"Ugh,  fine,"  Tommy said,  giving up arguing.  Right now,  he needed to focus and sing!

"EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRECNHMAN!"  Wilbur loudly sang.

Here it was . . .

"Lafayette!"  the radio sang.

"I'm takin' this horse by the reins makin' red coats redder with bloodstains!"  Tommy quickly sang along.

"Lafayette!"

"And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains!    I'm -"

"Lafayette!"

"Watch me engagin' em!  Escapin' em!  Enragin' em!  I'm -"

"Lafayette!"

"I go to France for more funds . . ."  Tommy began to slow down.

"Lafayette!"

"I'll come back with more guns . . .  and ships . . .  and so the balance shifts,"  Tommy finished.  He was panting and was sweating.

"LET'S GO TOMMY!"  Wilbur cheered.

"YOU DID SO WELL MATE!"  Phil also cheered. 

"Nerd!"  Techno called out.  "End my suffering please!  . . .  turn it off -"

"YOU WANT IT LOUDER?!"  Wilbur asked loudly,  cranking up the volume.

"Nooo!"

Everyone started to laugh - except Techno.

"Why am I here . . .  just to suffer . . ."

"You've fucked up my dear brother,"  Wilbur called from the front.

"Like I haven't noticed," Techno shrugged.

"Guys . . .  I can't focus on the road with all the commotion,"  Phil said.

"Too bad!"  Wilbur laughed.  "Not my problem!"

"Soon it will be,"  Phil muttered.

"Wot -"

---

They've arrived back to their home exhausted.  They brought their bags and placed it in a corner for later.

"I'm just gonna take a nap,"  Wilbur mumbled,  limping up the stairs.  Phil nodded.

"Don't forget to put medication on your bruises Wilbur!"  Phil called up the stairs.  Tommy watched as the tired man walked into the living room and sat on the couch.  He understood the times when you just wanted to sit down and do nothing.

Tommy walked up to his room, not wanting to bother the family in their tired state.  He closed the door and crashed into the bed.  He closed his eyes and wandered into dreamland . . .

---

694 words.

Hamilton my beloved musical.

We stan for Lafayette.

We stan for Thomas Jefferson.

We stan for Peggy.

We stan for the Hamgang.

Choose wisely of who you shall stan . . . I will be judging you silently if you choose to stan Aaron Burr.