Chapter 7 - Buyin' & Refusin'

It's only been a day and I get these rankings.

⭐FUN FACT!⭐ : This chapter took so long to come out,  want to know why?  I was in the middle of writing it until I accidentally reloaded the tab.

. . .

I didn't save my data.

. . .

I wrote about 1000 words.

---

TIME TO FRICKING RESTART FROM SCRATCH.  THANKS WATTPAD,  YOU STUPID PIECE OF -

"Do you have enough energy to go shopping?"  Wilbur asked Tommy softly.  "You don't have to accept -"

"Yeah,  sure.  Why not,"  Tommy insisted,  almost too forcefully.  Wilbur gave him a worried glance. 

"Are you sure?"  Wilbur asked.  "You know . . . we're not forcin -"

"I know!  It's just . . .  I just want to get out of this house,"  Tommy lied.  Tommy didn't want to go shopping.  He didn't want to waste this family's money over some dumb clothes.  Maybe he could use this shopping trip as an advantage to escape?  Wait - no,  then where would he go?  Back to the dirty orphanage?  

"Hm,  I get why,"  Wilbur interrupted Tommy's thoughts.  "I don't want to even see Techno's annoying face any longer.   Besides,  this is our first shopping trip with you Toms!  It's going to be the best!"

Tommy smiled,  glad to have the brunette happy.

"Toms,  a - are you crying?"  Wilbur asked,  concerned for the little boy.

Wait,  he was?!  He felt stray tears dripping down his cheeks of . . . sadness?  Happiness?  He needs to act like he's not crying . . . quick -  change the subject!

"I'm not crying!  Anyway,  uh -  when are we going to go shopping?"  Tommy denied,  wiping furiously at his face.

"Toms,  I know what you're trying to do,  you can't just deny that you're crying!  Look - you're wiping your face!"

Tommy felt a pair of warm arms wrap around his body.  He's never had a hug ever since his mother -

"Am I interrupting something?"  Techno asked,  standing against the door frame.  How long was he standing there?!

"Why do you always have to ruin a moment?!"  Wibur asked furiously,  pulling away from Tommy.  "By the way,  Tommy and I want to go to the mall.  Wanna head there?"

"Sure,  I'll get Phil,"  Techno replied,  leaving the two boys in the bathroom.

"I'll get you some of my clothes.  Stay here,"  Wilbur ordered the younger boy.

~~~~~~Short time skip :  Wilbruh gave Timmy a pair of clothes and are now waiting by the front door for Techno and Dadza~~~~~~

"When are they coming down here?!" Wilbur sighed,  checking the time on the clock that hung against the wall.  

"It's only been five minutes,"  Tommy said,  putting a reassuring hand on Wilbur's shoulder but quickly pulling away.

"I know!  But I just want to get to the mall as soon as possible!"  Wilbur whined.  "Besides,  I'm going on a call with Sally later -"