Chapter 23 - Morning Voices

SAD - ist, this is animation is beautiful.  Never seen it?  Watch it.  Their Clock 0ut, Detroit Become Human, Drem SMP, Hamilton, and MANY other animations are so smooth.  I would rank her as one of the best 10 animators with Richard Williams and James Baxter in first and second place.  I could make an essay about why I am in love with these animators but that is a story for another lifetime.

So, let's get on with this one . . .

---

BROTHERLY LOVE  =D

WE FEED OFF OF WHOLESOME MOMENTS . . . then I do some traumatic depressing moments.

Techno woke up with the sunlight burning through his eyelids.  He slowly cracked his eyes opened and felt something warm against his body.  He turned his head to see what the source was and . . . a shivering Wilbur snuggling his head against Techno.

The idiot kicked off his blankets and decided to get warmth from Technoblade.  Techno pulled the blankets and draped it over Wilbur.  Wilbur groaned in annoyance and flipped over, his back facing towards Techno.  He continued to snore and sleep in peace.

'Wake him up,' the voiced urged.

"I don't think I will," Techno said, lowering his head onto the pillows.

'Why?  >:( '

"Because it ain't a nice thing to do."

'That's the whole point idiot.'

"And this is my body, I can do whatever I want."

'And we rule your mind.'

"And I can block you out."

'Try doing it bitch.  It ain't gonna work.'

"Alright motherfu -"

"Techno, who are you talking to?" Wilbur yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Nobody," Techno said.

'Yeah, nobody.'

"Shut up," Techno hissed, trying to block the voices out from his head.

'Are you . . . talking to yourself?" Wilbur asked.  He cracked his backbone, making a loud pop!

"Uh . . . you can say that," Techno replied.

"Do you hear . . . voices?" Wilbur asked.

"What?  Heh, no -"

"Do you actually hear voices?" Wilbur asked again.

"I - uhm . . . no," Techno said, fidgeting with his fingers and acoiding eye contact.  Wilbur sat himself up and began making uncanny bone popping with his bones.

Pop . . . pop . . . CRACK!

"OW - shit!" Wilbur cried out in pain, rubbing at his arm.

"Uh . . . you alright?" Techno asked.

"Does it look like I am?  I dislocated my fucking arm!" Wilbur exclaimed, sending him a glare.  He quickly relocated his arm and sighed in relief.  "Huh, finally," he said, admiring his arm in satisfaction.

"Anyway . . . do you hear them voices?" Wilbur asked, turning back towards Techno.

"Do you promise not to tell ANYBODY?" Techno asked.

"Yup!" Wilbur said, popping the p at the end.

"Alright.  To answer your question, yes," Techno said.