Chapter 9 - On The Run

I'm back.  :0

I was lazy and I set this aside for animation.   No,  I don't post my animations for the world to see,  I just show them to my sister.  I might make a book on Wattpad about animations though - or maybe a sequel to this?  I don't know.  NOW ONWARD WITH THE CRINGEWORTHY STORY . . .  THINGY(?)!

---

Wilbur quickly navigated through the crowd in the mall.   His eyes darted around his surroundings to find a spot to hide in . . .  the clothing store?  Video game store?  The bathroom?  

'YesThe bathroom!'  Wilbur's eyes gleefully widened with the thought.  Nobody would march into a bathroom stall with someone inside it,  that would be . . .  weird.

Wilbur bolted towards the nearby restroom,  shoving little children out if his way.

"Excuse me!  Sorry!"  he quickly said,  pushing an old blonde man over.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING KID!"  the man bellowed angerily.  "OH SUGAR - HONEY - ICED - TEA!  YOU REMIND ME OF THAT LITTLE BRAT TIMMY!"  the man's green eyes glowed at Wilbur.

"Woah - dude,  I'm sorry!"  Wilbur said,  almost too loud to the man.   The older man furrowed his brows in anger.

"I'll teach you a lesson punk,  just like I've done to that Timmy kid,"  the man threatened,  curling his fists into balls.  

"Erm,  catch you later!"  Wilbur quickly said,  turning his heels around to the opposite direction.  He quickly ran away from the man in fear.  The man flipped him off,   yelling at Wilbur,  "I'LL FIND YOU!  YOU BETTER RUN!"

---

YOOOOOOOOMAINLY TECHNOBLADE SECTION !!! (Rip)  o7

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngggg!  Techno's phone vibrated in his pocket.  He took out his phone to see what it was.   There in bold big words said :

⚠️ALERT!!!⚠️

CRIMINAL  :  DREAM SIMONS  

[Only photo taken of criminal]

Charged with child abuse ;  Murder of wife ;  Illegal use of drugs ; Resistance against law enforcement.

NOW HAS ESCAPED FROM PRISON.    CALL REINFORCEMENTS IF SEEN.

"Hey,   everything alright?"  Phil asked Techno calmly.  "Well,  yes but actually no,"  Techno frowned sadly.  Phil cocked an eyebrow at the pinkette,   more confused than ever.  The pinkette sighed and handed Phil the phone.