Chapter 12 - Thanks to Them

Jeff

Also there's blood in this chapter . . . 

---

There was a flash of white in Phil's eyes.  There was a beat of silence but it felt like eternity for Phil.

"LET ME GO -"

"Shut up brat,"  a voice cut off a familiar voice . . .  Wilbur's voice . . .

Phil opened his eyes and he bolted straight up.  He saw Wilbur struggling in a blonde old looking man's grip.  They were also somehow in the bathrooms?

"Dad!  You're ali -"

The blonde man threw a hard punch into Wilbur's face.  Red crimson blood dripped out of Wilbur's nose.

"Finally,  there are no cops to see me beating up a brat like you,"  the man smirked,  dropping Wilbur to the ground hard.  "Now,  I can finally -"

P O W !

There was a loud gunshot from behind the man.  Crimson red blood poured out of the man's chest and he fell to the ground face first.  

"I h - hate . . . you Thomas," the man muttered.  He took his last breath of the smelly bathroom and his heart stopped.  He laid limp in his own pool of blood.

Good riddance.

---

Finally . . .  a Tommy POV . . .

Once Techno and Tommy heard Wilbur's desperate voice,  they bolted towards the bathroom.  They stealthily hid behind the wall and was pondering up their plan.  

"LET ME GO -" they heard Wilbur desperately say.

"Shut up brat,"  a man's voice ordered . . .  that voice . . . Tommy recognized that  voice . . . his father's voice  This made Tommy's blood run cold.  This was his father . . .  beating up his big brother Wilbur.

Techno peaked out of the bathroom's exit and noticed a policeman walking around.  "Stay here,"  he whispered quietly to Tommy.  He quickly ran over to the cop explaining the situation.

"Dad!  You're ali -"

P u n c h !

Tommy heard Wilbur collapse to the ground hard.  Tommy he was alright . . .  and Phil -  WAIT -

"Phil . . ."  Tommy thought.  "Where is that man?!"

---

Epik transition to a Techno POV 

Techno ran towards the policeman.

"Sir!  There's a fight going on in the bathroom!"  he quickly said.

"Yeah sure kid,"  the idiot said.  "Run along now,  I'm on duty."

Techno furrowed his brows and spoke again,

"Sir,  you don't understand -"

"I know what I'm doing!  Now beat it kid,"  the idiot waved his hand signaling Techno to walk away.  Techno looked down at the guy's belt and noticed a -

'G

U

N'

The voices said.

'Steal the gun'

Screw it.

He kicked the idiot in the balls and grabbed his gun.  The idiot yelped in pain and fell to the ground.

"G - GET BACK HERE!"

Techno ran back to the restrooms and saw Wilbur on the ground and a blonde man standing over him.  He started to aim the gun . . .

"Now . . .  I can finally -"

He pulled the trigger.

---

475 words.