Chapter 22 - Hamilton

⭐Hamilton is as swag as that birb.⭐

---

Wilbur dragged Techno into the living room.

"Get comfortable.  You're going to remember this day very clearly," Wilbur said, rummaging through the DVDs.  Techno sat down on the sofa and waited patiently for Wilbur.  Wilbur's eyes lit up with excitement and quickly placed the DVD into the DVD player.  (Do you guys use DVDs or is it just me?  No?  Okay . . .)

Wilbur joined Techno on the sofa and Hamilton began to play.

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore . . ."

'This is the shit people like these days?! ' the voices asked angerily.  (My sister's actual reaction when I showed her Hamilton . . .)

'Damn, this is garbage.'

 ⭐ : "Then Alex got better but his mother went quick . . ."

'Huh, at least Hamilton had a caring mother . . . unlike someone else . . .'

'Shut up!  We're tryna befriend the kid, remember? '

'I think he can hear us.'

'Oh crap.'

'We didn't mean it! '

: "We fought with him.  Me, I died for him -"

'Who the hell dies for an orphan?! '

: "Me, I trusted him.  Me, I loved him -"

'ALEX LOOKS UGLY AS FU -'

: "And me . . . I'm the damn fool that shot him."

'Deserved.'

"I couldn't hear most of the song because of you guys," Techno whispered to himself.

'Too bad! '

"Shut up," Techno said.

"Why are you telling Hamilton to shut up?" Wilbur asked, startling Techno out of his thoughts.

"He's just - uh - annoying," Techno replied quickly.

"T - That's the whole point . . ." Wilbur said, judging Technoblade silently. 

"I'm just - erm . . ."

"Retarded?" Wilbur suggested.

"I - no -"

"A dumbass?"

"Wha -"

"An idiotic uncultured human being?"

"What are you even sayin -"

"A motherfucking smooth brained guy?"

"WILBUR SOOT!  I TOLD YOU NOT THE CUSS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Kristin yelled from the other room.

"SORRY MOM!" Wilbur called back.

"ARE YOU WATCHING HAMILTON!?  I TOLD YOU NOT TO WATCH IT -"

"I APOLOGIZE -"

"WITHOUT ME!" Kristin shouted, appearing behind the sofa where the two children sat.

"AAAHHHHH!!" they screamed in unison, jumping off of the couch.  Kristin sat down on the sofa, laughing uncontrollably.

"What's all of that yelling?!" a male voice asked loudly from upstairs above them.

"FAMILY BONDING!" Wilbur replied.