Chapter 30 - Goodbyes Aren't Always Good

"Attack on Titan" is pog, fr fr (listen to the song as you read bc i say so)

Also, I've miscalculated. This chapter is basically just Wilbur and Phil fighting and angsty shit lmao

---

DISCLAIMER!! : Belt, "kill me", and family problems (not like i have them, haha 💅)

Tommy dumped Wilbur's bags at the front door with a neutral expression plastered on his face, showing no emotion at all at the moment as he carelessly dumped Wilbur's precious supplies for his beloved trip to the Bermuda Triangle; a place where no boat nor plane returned. Tommy looked up at the staircase where it lead to the upstairs, blankly staring at Wilbur who stood on top. Techno silently stood next to Wilbur in an awkward manner, hie cheeks wet from both sweat and tears from the pain he had to endure from Phil's angry wrath.

". . . so, you're leavin', brother?" Techno asked in a deadpan tone, almost pissed off at Wilbur for either leaving so suddenly without informing the family, or he was just angry at Wilbur for getting him in trouble with Phil. Either way, Techno was in a horrible mood right now, and if Tommy or Wilbur were to ruin his mood with any wrong move, Techno would probably snap and slaughter each of them one by one.

Wilbur sheepishly looked at Techno, before speaking,

"Well- erm . . . I've never told you this but uhm- I met a girl a few years ago and I- I wanna go on a trip with her to the Bermuda-"

"YOU WANNA GO WHERE?!" Philza's voice rang from the other side of the large home, his voice audible from a six mile radius, showing how powerful this man truly was. Some may jokingly say he was the "Angel of Death", others may jokingly say otherwise, but the people who he loved; they genuinely call him a friend, a father, a family.

Phil appeared behind Wilbur in a flash, moving gracefully like a bird taking flight. Phil sent Wilbur a death glare, even more pissed off than Techno was right now.

Tommy awkwardly stared at the three males, shivering in his beated up trousers that he would wear throughout his young life, scared of what was about to occur with the three of them; mostly scared with Wilbur and Phil getting in another argument.

Wilbur stood his ground, and confidently said,

"I am going to the Bermuda Triangle with my girlfriend, and you're not going to bother me while I'm there," Wilbur said, keeping a poker face, but in reality, he was shitting his pants. Phil looked at the tall brunette, before whipping out the belt; the belt that he used with Techno earlier today.

". . . I don't want to beat another son today, Wil. Please, don't leave," Phil desperately said, clutching the leather belt in his hands tightly, the metal glistening slightly in the evening sunlight. This was the moment of Techno's life; he really wanted to see Wilbur get whipped by the belt like he did in the morning. Techno was fucking insane, and that was why everyone loved him for that.

"Dad- erm- . . . Phil, I'm old enough to go on this trip. I've met the love of my life, I know what career I want, and I know what I want in life," Wilbur said, his voice cracking as he spoke, choking back the tears that were forming in his eyes. "I'm mature enough, Phil. Please-"

"No! I am NOT letting you go alone to the- the fucking Bermuda Triangle! Don't make me hit you with the belt, Wil," Phil said loudly, raising his voice angerily at Wilbur. Phil rarely raised his voice at Wilbur, but this time, he was and he will.

"DO IT! Do it, Phil, HIT ME. KILL ME," Wilbur croaked, tears starting to stream down his eyes as he looked at Phil. Wilbur took at step towards Phil, grasping onto the belt to show how much he meant his words. The two of them held onto the belt with their hands, tears in their eyes as they stared into eachother's sad and angry eyes.

"But- y- you're my SON! Do you really think I would hit- or- or- fucking KILL YOU?! NO! Do you think I would let you go out there to a dangerous place with a female I don't know ALONE?! NO! YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE WORLD, WILBUR!" Phil snapped, his eyebrows furrowing as he yanked the belt away from Wilbur's hands.

"BUT I AM READY, DAD. I AM READY FOR THE WORLD! DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO BE YOUR LITTLE KID FOREVER?!" Wilbur asked loudly, taking a step closer to Phil, forcing the older blonde man to back away from his own son.

". . . no," Phil murmured, his heart dropping as he quietly answered Wilbur's question. Phil would always see Wilbur as his young son; a little boy. But, for Wilbur's sake, Phil had to say "no". Deep down, he knew that Wilbur would grow up to be a man that will have a healthy life, but Phil wanted to be there for Wilbur for every step of the journey. Phil knew that he would soon join Kristin, but he wanted to fulfill her wish before leaving his sons alone.

Wilbur looked at Phil with angry eyes, and bitterly replied, "Wow, dad. Who moved the fucking rock?" Wilbur proceeded to descend the stairs, leaving Phil in absolute tears as his own son left him on a bad-note. They were supposed to be on good terms, but they weren't now.

Techno and Tommy stared silently as Wilbur picked up his bags and opened the front door, stepping aside for the tall brunette to let him through.

Tommy and Techno didn't even say a goodbye to Wilbur, not even a 'good luck' nor a goodbye hug. The two of them just silently stared as Wilbur left the home, leaving the entire house in an uncomfortable silence, only with Phil sobbing in the background.

Tommy looked at Techno with sad yet confused eyes, almost asking Techno what was going to happen from now on, looking for any answer he could get.

Techno took an uneasy inhale, before speaking in a tense yet calm tone,

". . . it's gonna be okay."

---

1036 words

I know that I posted a chapter literally yesterday (March 28th, 2024), but I wanted to make up for the loss for not uploading a lot of chapters, I just wanted to get the whole seperation arc done.

If I somehow made you cry, I take that as a compliment! That means that I'm able to make scenes depressing and I want that!

So, if you did actually shed a tear, pls message me on the community page thingy and tell me why you cried. You don't have to tho

Anyway-

byeeeeeeeee