Chapter 8 - Agruments

I love the fact that we currently have 72 reads and nobody commented on any of the chapters LMAO.

---

ALRIGHT,  TIME FOR A POV REVOLVING AROUND MAINLY DADZA / BELTZA / CROW FATHER / BIRDZA / PAPA BORB :

Phil and Wilbur separated from Tommy and Techno.  They walked through the mall,  with Wilbur next ti Phil's side.  The silence was torture for Phil,  he never liked it when his sons ignored him intentionally.

"Phil,  can I please go alone?"  Wilbur whined,  rolling his eyes up at Phil.  Phil winced at Wilbur when he addressed Phil with his name.  He's usually calls him "dad" or "father". 

"No,  after that fiasco with our neighbors,  I doubt you'll be leaving my side anytime soon,"  Phil firmly said.

"I'm not a child!"  Wilbur protested,  his eyebrows furrowing in anger.  "It's like you don't care about me anymore!

Phil tried to keep his cool but stayed calm.

"I like my sons equally actually,"  Phil corrected.

Wilbur huffed and stayed silent.  They walked into a food store,  they'd needed to stock up for the pantry.  (Or to match the picture above for accuracy)

The two walked through the aisles,  occasionally picking up items and putting them into the basket they took.  They were walking through an aisle looking for a carton of milk when Phil took a glance at Wilbur and realized he was . . . crying . . .

"W - Wil',  are you -"

"NO!  I'M NOT OKAY!"  Wilbur snapped.

"Wilbur . . .  let me help you,"  Phil said,  taking a step towards his son,  which made Wilbur back away.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"  Wilbur sobbed.  "I -  I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE!"

"If you don't let me help you,  you'll feel worse than ever,"  Phil warned,  stepping closer to Wilbur.

"P - please . . .  don't come closer . . ."  Wilbur mumbled quietly,  with tears rapidly pouring out of his eyes.  "I want mom."

Phil placed a reassuring hand on Wilbur's shoulder.  "You're okay my boy . . ."

"I wish s - she was h - here,"  Wilbur began.  "I remember her warm smiles a - and that s - she loved us all . . .  but now she's gone."

Wilbur closed his eyes and smiled,  remembering all of his memories with his mother.  Wilbur opened his eyes and looked up at Phil.  Phil saw how his son's eyes were filled with sadness and despair.  

Wilbur's eye brows furrowed in anger.  "I wish she was here instead of you."

"Wilbur,  I know you miss her,  but wishing death on others . . . I - I don't expect that from you!"  Phil said,  his eyes widening on his son's words.

"You . . . you always tell me who I'm supposed to be,"  Wilbur said quietly.  "no . . .  I'm going to be my own person."  (NOT INSPIRED BY SPIDER - MAN  :  ACROSS THE SPIDER - VERSE ! I SWEAR!)

Wilbur's words stung Phil.  

"Wilbur . . .  I didn't realize,"  Phil quietly said.  "I'm sorry . . ."

Phil pulled Wilbur into a warm hug,  with Wilbur not moving a muscle.

"I'm . . . I'm sorry Phil,"  Wilbur muttered.  "but it was  never  meant to be."

Wilbur pushed Phil roughly and swung his fist at his father's face.  Phil stumbled backwards,  tripping over himself and falling to the floor.

Wilbur looked down at Phil,  tears dripping down his face.  He wanted to stay . . .  but he just punched his own father.  No . . .  he should run,  he needed to run.

Wilbur turned away from his father and ran out of the store. 

It was never meant to be.

---

Sorry for the short chapter.  xD

603 words o(-(