Chapter 13 - That Would Be Enough

Aku,  my beloved . . .  our lord and savior . . .

---

"I h - hate . . .  you Thomas,"  the man muttered.

Techno threw away the gun and ran towards Wilbur.

"WILBUR!"  he yelled.  "WILBUR,  ARE YOU OKAY?!  CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

He shook the brunette aggressively but Wilbur didn't respond.  His breathing was inconsistent with blood dripping out of his nose from the man's punch.

"T - Technoblade?"  Wilbur asked quietly.  "I - Is that y - you?"

"YES!" Techno exclaimed.  "Yes it's me!  I'll get some help -  just stay here and don't move -"

Wilbur threw himself onto Techno,  wrapping the pinkette into a deep hug.  Techno was caught off gaurd but soon,  he wrapped his arms around Wilbur and pulled him closer.

"T - Techno . . .  where's Tommy?"  Wilbur asked quietly into Techno's shirt.

"He's here . . .  he's safe,"  Techno replied.

"Where's dad?"

"Next to us."

"Oh . . ."

Wilbur sounded a bit guilty.

"I - I'm sorry for getting you hurt dad . . .  this is all fault," Wilbur said,  tears forming in his eyes.

"As long as if you come back home at the end of the day,  that would be enough my son,"  Phil replied.  "Room for one more?"

Techno nodded in response.  Not even three seconds,  their father wrapped his arms around the two brothers.

"I love you two equally . . ."

---

Sorry for the short chapter,  I'm lazy.

230 words