Chapter 19 - Belt

How the fuck did Wolfy draw them so good -

---

WARNING! : CHAPTER CONTAINS PHYSICAL CHILD ABUSE  AND CHILDHOOD TRAUMA!  BE WARNED . . .

REWIND BACK!  MEANWHILE WITH TECHNO AND PHIL . . .

Phil appeared at the door, belt in hand.

"Oh shit . . ." Techno muttered to himself.

'You're done for,' the voices mocked.

'Yeah!  And we all said 'Technoblade never dies' -'

'Well, in order for a man to truly die, he needs to be forgotten in history.'

'True . . .'

'But still, he's gonna get his ass whipped.'

"TRUEEEEEEEE.'

'Guys, let's just start chanting!'

'YEAHHHHHHH!!!  TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIESSS!!! '

'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! '

'E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E -

"Let me speak to Techno privately.  Wilbur, are you able to walk?" Phil asked, hushing the voices at the sound of his voice.

'Doubt.'

'Shut the fuck up, things are getting juicy . . .'

"I'll help him down," Tommy said, walking towards Wilbur.  "Wish you luck," he whispered to Techno, walking pass the frozen prinkette.

Techno shot him a glare and the blonde little boy chuckled.  Tommy helped Wilbur to his feet and they slowly exited the room, leaving Techno and Phil alone.  Phil closed the door shut quietly and he looked into Techno directly in his eyes.

'We're toast . . .'

'Nah, Techno's toast - not us.'

'SHUT THE FUCK UP, PHILZA IS GOING TO SPEAK! '

"Are they bothering you again?" Phil asked, dropping the belt onto the ground.

'Play dumb! '

"Uh, who's 'they'?" Techno asked.  He knew what Phil was referring to, he knew that Phil knew about the damn voices, he knew that Phil doesn't know about . . . his past experiences, and he knew that if he lied to Phil about the voices, he's fucked - but, that's a risk he was going to take.

'Not that dumb! '

Phil cocked an eyebrow, doubting Techno's weak reply.

"Techno, I know you're trying to hide it but it's not going to work mate!  Please, just tell me what's going on," Phil said, pressuring Techno for an answer.

'Stay silent . . . he'll leave soon.'

Techno remained silent and he hung his head low to avoid eye contact.

"Fine, if you're not answering . . . then you leave me no choice," Phil sighed, crouching down onto the ground to pluck an item off the floor.

'OH SHIT . . .  JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW OR SOMETHING!'