Solo (Ao'nung x Neteyam)

Neteyam and Ao'nung are mates. They mated before Eywa. But sometimes even then, you don't get enough time to see your own beloved. Going through the day without your other half can be frustrating and can even end up not having enough time to be intimate with each other. To solve the sexual frustration, Ao'nung decides upon himself to do something about it.
—————————————————————————

Third person view:
Right now, Ao'nung was mad. He and Neteyam hadn't had much time to each other the past week. It was infuriating for Ao'nung because their plans were ruined because of their busy schedules. Neteyam always had to help out with his family and sometimes the rest of the clan, and Ao'nung, as the chiefs son, he rarely had anytime to even step foot into the water or anywhere, because his father or mother always needed his help.

"Where is he?" Ao'nung asked, groaning frustratedly. It was nearing eclipse, and right now Ao'nung was pent up. He was hard right now and Neteyam wasn't home yet.  'Probably still helping out' Ao'nung rolled his eyes annoyed.

"He's never home! Ugh I can't take it" Aonung mumbled to himself. His erection was near exploding.

Ao'nung sighed. And so he did what anyone would do in this situation, helped himself.

Aonung started to grind into the mat below him, moaning the best he can to not make any noise. "Shit.." Aonung said between small whimpers. 'Where are you teyam...need you..' Aonung picked up his pace, gasping at the friction. Aonung wrapped his hand around his cock and starting stroking it slowly. He whined and continued to grind down. "Teyam.." he moaned out. To add to this arousal, with his free hand, aonung put two fingers into his mouth and began to suck it gracefully, getting it wet. After he felt that was enough, he took it out, moaning at the build up arousal, he inserted both of his fingers, screaming at the sensation. "Teyammm...shit.." Aonung started to moan louder, too caught up in his pleasure. He felt so good. He started to rock back and forth between his fingers in his ass and the stroking of his cock.

Aonung threw his head back in pure pleasure, gasping and moaning. Everything around him felt so hot. "F..fuck.." Aonung again picked up his pace and felt his head start to spin. The pleasure was so good.

But what Aonung didn't  know was that a certain someone was watching him.

Neteyam was coming back from helping some elders in the clan, happy to head back to his shared Marui with Aonung. He was nearing the front when he heard some noises inside. And when he heard this, the first thought was 'what the hell is going on' and with this, he picked up his pace, but when he got there, he didn't expect to see such a show.

Neteyam stopped in his tracks and just stared at his mate who was moaning and pleasuring himself.

Neteyam quietly walked closer to the entrance and out of his shock, his expression soon turned into a smirk, eyeing his mate up and down. But fuck did Aonung look sexy like this..as best as he could, he leaned against the front and just stared at the person below.

While, Aonung was nearing and was about to cum; when he heard a voice, "fuck..you look so good like that Aonung..." Aonung froze and turned his head towards the familiar voice. Neteyam. Aonung stopped his movements, "T-teyam...I.." Aonung's face was flushed from embarrassment to say the least, he just got caught pleasuring himself. "I-I didn't know you came back.." Aonung looked away from the gaze of Neteyam. "Don't stop Ma'nung...and look at me" Aonung turned his head back and eyes focused on Neteyam. Neteyam was now close to Aonung and crouched down. Neteyam stared into the blue eyes of his beautiful mate. "You looked so beautiful pleasuring yourself...you looked so sexy putting on a show just for me.." Neteyam whispered in his ear. Aonung whimpered and jerked his hips into his hands again. "Teyam...please.." aonung pleaded. "Don't worry my yawne..you're going to put on a show for me...understand?" Neteyam demanded, staring at Aonung's eyes. At this, Aonung let out a sob, with one tear sliding down. The pleasure was already too much...but Neteyam's words are enough to send Aonung to the edge.

"Will you be a good boy and do that for me?" Neteyam asked while staring into Aonung's eyes. Aonung whined but nodded nonetheless. "Words my love.." Neteyam demanded with a smile. "Y-yes Teyam..Fuck..just for you..." Aonung couldn't take anymore, he felt the height of pleasure of cloud 9. His head was still spinning. Neteyam chuckled at him. "Good..my mate.." neteyam said and gave a kiss onto aonung's neck at which Aonung moaned out.  Teyam backed up just a bit and sat in front of Aonung.  "Go on now my love. Give me a gorgeous show" Neteyam smirked.

Aonung reluctantly started his 'show' for Neteyam. He started to grind into his hand once again and started to move his fingers in his ass once again. Aonung bit his lip to muffle his sounds. "Let me hear you Aonung." Neteyam ordered. Aonung obeyed and let go of his lip. He cried out and started to go faster. "T-teyam....shit...need you so bad..." Aonung whimpered and sobbed. His vision becoming blurry due to the tears that fell. "Please...please...touch me..I beg of you.." Aonung moaned out.

"Shit...you look so pretty Ma'nung..." Neteyam had started to stroke his own dick at the show from Aonung. Aonung whined at the praise. "You like being praised ma'nung..?" Neteyam teasingly asked, Aonung put his head down on the side, eyes away from Neteyam, and cried out loud. His head blank and spinning in ecstasy. "You look so so good crying ma'nung.." Neteyam praised again. "But I told you to look at me" Neteyam didn't like that Aonung turned away. Aonung's eyes rolled back to the back of his head. "Teyam.." he breathed out. "You're still not looking at me Ma'nung..? Don't you want to be good for me?" Neteyam asked lowly. "FUCK!" Aonung screamed out, of course he wants to be a good boy for Neteyam, but he can't concentrate at all, his head is blank. But with all his strength, Aonung did turn to look back at Neteyam.

"I wish I could come there and fuck you dumb myself, make you break apart then you already are. You have no idea how I want to fuck you until sunrise. Fill you up with my cock till you're full of me and can only think just of me to the point you keep asking for my cock" Neteyam himself was rambling out of pure pleasure. But it was true. Aonung is so fucked out right now. And with Neteyam's words...he was about to come.

"TEYAM!" Aonung sobbed out, he was so so close to seeing stars. "I-I'm c-close.." Aonung whined. "Can I please come? Please? I've been so good for you...please!" Aonung looked up, pleading with glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks. Neteyam moaned at the sight. "So pretty...so good for me..fuck.." Neteyam was close to his release as well. "You have been good for me...you can come ma'nung...be a good boy and come for me." Neteyam stared deeply into Aonung's eyes, not wanting to miss the pleasurable face of Aonung. Aonung moaned at his words, and with just that, Aonung's eyes rolled back and choked out moans came out of his mouth. "TEYAM!" With that last moan, Aonung spazzed out and rode out his high. "Oh FUCK!" Neteyam groaned out and came as well.

As the two mates rode out their highs, panting to catch their breath, Aonung recovered and just laid down onto his mat, still a little woozy from his orgasm. Neteyam caught his breath and a small smile was placed onto his face at seeing the beauty that was in front of him.

"Ma'nung..." Neteyam crawled to lay down next to Aonung. He wrapped his arms around Aonung's waist and prepped kisses onto Aonung's face. "You did so well for me Ma'nung..I'm proud of you" Neteyam continued his sweet kisses and sweet words into Aonung's ears. "I love you Ma'nung" Neteyam kissed Aonung on the lips, pulling back to cup Aonung's cheeks, smiling down to him.

"Ma'teyam...I love you more" Aonung moved closer and wrapped his arms around Neteyam's neck. Aonung gave a sweet kiss onto Neteyam's lips.

"Night Ma'nung.." Neteyam placed his head on the top of Aonung's head. "Have sweet dreams my yawne" Neteyam gave one last kiss to Aonung's head. "Night Teyam...I love you" Aonung smiled and cuddled into Neteyam's chest.

And so Neteyam and Aonung let sleep take over and they had the most peaceful dreams and night in each others arm.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The end!
Hope you liked this
I'll update whenever I can cause I do actually have a list of things I want to do for this book
——————————————————————————
Bye!