Brat (Lo'ak x Ao'nung)

To say the least, Ao'nung is a brat. It's annoying..but it's hot. So how does their dynamic work with all their bickering and being petty?
(Don't we love partial enemies in love?) 🤭
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person view:
Right now, Ao'nung and Lo'ak are both pettily not speaking to each other. They had a little argument about who could do the most in 5 tricks. It was stupid and everyone around them; especially their siblings thought so too. Ao'nung and Lo'ak's relationship is so weird to them. How did the enemies even grow closer? That's still a mystery to be solved.

The group was hanging out and still, Ao'nung and Lo'ak were glaring at each other with sneers on their faces. The negative aura was around the whole time. The group grew uncomfortable and switched their gazes between the two.

"Ugh! What even happened this time bro?! You guys have been throwing glares at each other since the afternoon!" Kiri complained. Lo'ak huffed out and pointed a finger straight at Ao'nung. "That skxawng is such an ass!" Lo'ak annoyedly yelled out. Ao'nung hissed at lo'ak and rolled his eyes. "You're just not as great as me forest boy!" Ao'nung said. "Yes I am! You're just a cheater and a loser!" Lo'ak countered. "I am no such thing! You're a crybaby!" Ao said, getting annoyed. "I'll hit you again!" Lo'ak hissed angrily at the other. "Do it." Ao'nung challenged.

The group was silently laughing but also silently curious, waiting to see if lo'ak will punch ao'nung or something. They saw as Lo'ak hissed between his teeth and got up, but Ao'nung didn't move out his spot, but he did have a smirk on his lips. Lo'ak just stood there, looking, staring angrily at Ao'nung, but never doing anything. That's until, he hissed again and grabbed Ao'nung by his hair. "You're such a brat Ao'nung!" Lo'ak said after a while of staring down at Ao'nung. Ao'nung laughed and looked up at him, "then do something about it Lo'ak.." Ao'nung had a glint of challenge and teasing in his eyes. Lo'ak smirked and tilted his head, "I will." And after, he dragged Ao'nung up by his hair and Ao'nung made a sound mixed of a painful whine.

"Let's go since you have so much to say with that mouth." Lo'ak turned to the group and give them an apologetic smile. "Sorry guys, I have to deal with something, don't wait up!" The group slowly nodded and watched as the two walked off.

"Lo'ak...let go of my hair!" Ao'nung hissed out. They were walking to the forest and lo'ak ignored the other. "Shut your mouth nung." Lo'ak whispered. "No this hurts! Let-" Ao'nung was about to yell out when they stopped and lo'ak turned, releasing his grip.

"Finally! What is wrong with you?!" Ao'nung rolled his eyes and stared back at lo'ak. Lo'ak said nothing as he just continued his staring. With the long silence, ao'nung backed up uncomfortably with the stare. Lo'ak stared with a dark glow in his eyes, as if trying to undress ao'nung.

"Your eyes are beautiful ao'nung..." lo'ak said after the long silence. Ao'nung stared back, surprise on his face. "What-?" He choked out. "I want you..." Lo'ak said after. Ao'nung flushed at lo'ak's comment. Lo'ak continued, "your lips are my favorite. It's soft..memorizing...Your body is so perfect...it fits in my hands so perfectly..." lo'ak took slow steps towards Ao'nung as Ao took a step back. "You're so cute when you get flushed..." Lo'ak breathed out. "Stop talking!" Ao'nung yelled out, embarrassed. "I'm glad we are here alone...i want you so bad.." Lo'ak smiled mischievously at the teal Na'vi. "Get away!" Ao'nung tried to push Lo'ak away, but failed. "You're a childish, small minded brat nung.." Lo'ak growled out. At this, Ao'nung was pissed off.

Ao'nung flipped them over and he caged Lo'ak's head in. "What you are not about to do is talk to me like that forest boy! Watch your tongue!" Ao'nung growled in Lo'ak's face, mad. "Aww big boy is acting tough now?! That's cute.." Lo'ak mocked.

That's what set Ao'nung off. He smashed his lips against Lo'ak's and was so harsh into the kiss. Lo'ak's hands slid down to the teal Navi's waist, squeezing it. Ao'nung gasped into the kiss and moved his hands to grasp the others neck.

They pulled apart and Lo'ak attached his lips to place open, wet-mouthed kisses on ao'nung's neck. Ao'nung let out a soft gasp and tilted his head up to give access. "You're..such..a..drama..queen.." Lo'ak had said between kisses. Ao'nung tugged at a strand of Lo'ak's hair, "No I'm not. Now continue.." Ao'nung huffed out, demanding. Lo'ak chuckled before biting down and sinking his fangs in the tasteful skin of Ao'nung. Ao'nung let out a strangled moan as he tugged Lo'ak by his hair, further into the space of his neck.

Lo'ak kissed the bite mark as he said, "you're mine." Ao'nung nodded as he led Lo'ak back to his lips. They both looked into each others eyes before making out again. Lo'ak pulled away as they both had to catch their breaths.

Ao'nung leaned his head down into the crook of Lo'ak's neck and placed a gentle kiss there. Lo'ak hummed at the touch and caressed Ao'nung's hips as the kisses continued. Ao'nung breathed out, breath lingering on Lo'ak's neck, sending shivers down his spine. Ao'nung started to grind up onto Lo'ak, causing moans to escape both mouths. Lo'ak started to grind faster and grip Ao'nung's hips to feel more friction. "Lo'ak.." Ao'nung moaned out. "Shh...I don't want anyone to hear your needy noises from your mouth." Ao'nung bit down on his lips as little sounds came from his throat.

"You look so good for me ao'nung, you know that?" Ao'nung groaned out as he felt the grip on his waist tighten. "Answer me nung.." Ao'nung placed a kiss on Lo'ak's cheek before replying, "yea..yea I know..Eywa...I'm always like this for you Lo'ak.." Ao'nung whispered in a whine. Lo'ak growled and pushed Ao'nung's body closer to his. "That's right. Only me. You're mine nung. And you belong to me." Lo'ak went to kiss Ao'nung's lips roughly and possessively. Ao'nung let out a throaty whine and let himself melt into the pleasure.

Lo'ak bit down on Ao'nung's lips who then let out a gasp at the teeth sucking on his lip. Lo'ak's tongue entered Ao'nung's mouth, groaning at the wet and warm heat. Ao'nung's head was spinning. Lo'ak always knew what to do to make Ao'nung feel so good.

As they pulled away, Lo'ak smirked at how Ao'nung was looking. So dazed, swollen lips, and panting heavy. He chuckled at this as he gave one last kiss to Ao'nung's lips. Ao'nung kissed back in a desperate need.

Lo'ak looked at the boy in front of him and just admired him, subconsciously smiling gently at the boy. "You're as beautiful as the sea life nung.." Lo'ak admitted. Ao'nung's cheeks flushed as he pressed their noses together . "..irayo..now shut up.." Ao'nung shyly said. Lo'ak smiled more at him. "Kea tìkin...oel ngati kameie nung..." Lo'ak cupped Ao'nung's face and looked up with softness in his face. Ao'nung gently smiled and placed his hands on the back of Lo'ak's head as he pulled their foreheads together."Oel ngati kameie Lo'ak.."  Ao'nung softly said.

And after, they gave each other one last kiss, full of love, care, and affection. They pulled apart and walked back to the group holding hands while smiling cheekily at one another.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi! Sorry for not updating sooner! I'm alive..I promise 🫠

Irayo: thanks
Kea tìkin: no need [to thank]; you're welcome
Oel ngati kameie: I see you

This was kinda cute...not being biased or anything..

Take this Lo'ak x Ao'nung one shot while I try my best to make others and finish the one I'm still working on 😍🫶🏽

Bye!