Face sitting (Tonowari x Jake)

What Tonowari and Jake had was..more of a situationship type thing. But they maturely agreed that it would never go further than using the other for release.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person:
Tonowari had just came back from his hunting. He rode his Ilu to the near shore and dived down the water to resurface and walk to the shore.

He picked up his huge net of fish and turned to walk to the storage Marui where things go for the clan. He was nearing the entrance when his ears perked up to footsteps that were running towards him. These footsteps were familiar, and so Tonowari turned around with a small smile and saw Jake.

"Good morning Jake" Tonowari greeted with an 'I see you' and smiled a bit more at Jake. "Good morning to you too Tono" Jake greeted back and smiled at Tonowari.

Tonowari turned back around and was starting to walk off but felt a hand snake around his waist. He looked up at Jake with a look that said 'not now. We are in public'. Jake looked at Tonowari. And so, Jake turned Tonowari around, still with his hand around his waist."I'm sorry Tono..but I need you right now.." Jake said looking into his eyes. Tonowari chuckled at this and pulled an arm to cup Jake's cheek with his hand. "We can't right now Jake. We have duties to do and it's still morning. We'll be caught." Tonowari said before letting go. Before he could hold the net with his hands, Jake grabbed his wrist. He pulled tonowari closer by the waist and whispered, "c'mon...let's take a quick break and spend time together..just you and me." Jake pulled back to try and look at Tonowari with a convincing-ish look. Tonowari looked around before sighing. "Fine Jake...but let me please put these back first for the clan" Tono said with a small smile.

Jake let go of Tonowari and as he said, Tono went to the storage Marui greeting some others before leaving the fish in the Marui and walking away.

In all fairness, Tonowari was so happy to be spending the day with Jake. They loved spending their spare time together with doing their activities like hunting, flying their tsuraks, or...hooking up.

Thinking about it, Tonowari and Jake started this whole thing because of one afternoon after Tonowari got injured during hunting and Jake stayed by his side until he got better. After that..they were inseparable. Thinking about it always brought a slight smile onto Tono's face.

He didn't even realize he was at their spot, until he bumped into something. He stumbled back a bit and whispered a small 'ow' before looking back up to see he bumped into Jake's back. Jake turned back at this, and when he saw Tonowari, he bursted out laughing at him. "Oh my god...Tono! Are you ok?" Tonowari looked up at Jake, squinting his eyes, "are you gonna continue laughing at me?" He asked this, crossing his arms. Jake's laughed calmed down and he walked towards Tonowari, wrapping his arms around his waist, "no my love..but I'm sorry..that was funny" Jake cupped tonowari's cheeks and was about to lean in for a kiss. Tonowari turned his head.

Jake held Tonowari's sides and pulled him in closer. "C'mon Tono..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to upset you" Jake tried to reassure Tonowari and started gently kissing his cheeks, hoping this would work. Tonowari and Jake been though this way too many times. So Tono knew Jake was trying to make things right. He hid his small smile that forced its way there. "Tono..please forgive me..it was cute when you bumped into me" Jake moved to his neck, kissing it with a bit of roughness, creating marks on his neck. Tonowari gasped out loud. "Jake.." Tonowari titled his head up for more of Jake's kisses. He wrapped his arms around Jake's neck and sighed at the kisses.

"You taste so sweet tono...it's driving me crazy.." Jake growled lowly at this. Tonowari smiled at this. Then suddenly, he moaned out as Jake bit down his shoulder. "Jake!" Tonowari closed his eyes and moaned a bit more as Jake cleaned the bite mark. "You're so beautiful Tonowari" Jake intertwined their hands and after a few more rough kisses, Jake pulled away then went to kiss Tonowari's lips passionately.