I hate you (Ao'nung x Lo'ak)

Just some rivalry between Lo'ak and Ao'nung 🤭
(Modern AU)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was another morning in Awa'atlu high. Ao'nung had gym and so, he was in the locker room changing into his gym clothes. He was about to leave, until he heard the locker room door open and so he looked up. Immediately, his mood soured as his eyes met Lo'ak's.

"Greeatt you're here.." Lo'ak said, sighing heavily. Ao'nung sneered at him as he turned back and went back into his locker and fetched his water bottle. "I didn't want to see you either. You freak." Ao'nung roughly said. "Stop calling me that!" Lo'ak yelled. Ao'nung snickered as he turned around with annoyed eyes. "I won't. Actually." Ao'nung said, smiling at him mockingly. Lo'ak rolled his eyes as he just went to his locker.

Ao'nung watched as Lo'ak grabbed his clothes out of his locker as well as a big water bottle. "You're so goddamn annoying! You always say some shit and act all cocky! You're an asshole!" Lo'ak spit out, slamming his locker door shut. Ao'nung smirked at him as he watched the sully get ticked off bits by bits just because of him. "Aww..thank you sully boy." Lo'ak turned and glared at Ao'nung. "Do you think you're all that just because you're the principals son?" Lo'ak asked.

Ao'nung pretended to be in thought before smirking at Lo'ak and nodding. "Yea. And you know why? It's because I am all that. And I'm the best at everything. And yea, it is because I'm the principals son." Ao'nung grinned at him; chuckling as he saw Lo'ak's eye twitch. "You getting annoyed, sully boy?" Ao'nung laughed to himself before turning to walk away.

Ao'nung snickered to himself before feeling a hand wrap around his wrist. He stilled as he turned his head and faced Lo'ak with an annoyed expression. "Let go, sully." Ao'nung warned; but Lo'ak didn't budge a bit. Ao'nung tried to get out of his grip, but failed to do so. "Apologize first, you shithead!" Lo'ak argued back. "I will never apologize to a weirdo like you, Lo'ak. Now, let go!" Ao'nung yelled. Lo'ak's grip tightened more as his eyes narrowed.

"For this whole school year ever since we came, you've been picking on me!" Lo'ak hissed out. "Have I? I didn't notice.." Ao'nung smirked, chuckling. Lo'ak tugged Ao'nung closer as he hissed in warning. "You're a selfish, ignorant skxawng!" Ao'nung narrowed his eyes at the comments. "No I'm not. You ass! Let me go!" Ao'nung hissed back. "All I am asking you to do is apologize! It's not that hard, you coward!" Lo'ak argued. Ao'nung hissed at his words.

"Lo'ak..please let me go." Ao'nung said, in the most polite way he could. "Say sorry." Ao'nung glared at him, sighing. "I am not sorry." Ao'nung smiled before trying to pull his arm away. Lo'ak let out mutters under his breath. "You're so difficult!" Lo'ak spit out. "Thank you..I get that a lot." Ao'nung smiled as his eyes narrowed more. Lo'ak pulled Ao'nung impossibly closer as all he could feel between them was their breaths.

Without any words, Lo'ak neared the lockers, dragging Ao'nung along. "Let me go, Lo'ak!" Lo'ak ignored Ao'nung as he pushed Ao'nung into the lockers. Ao'nung let out a gasp as his back harshly met the cold metal. He let out a pained hiss as he glared more at Lo'ak. "What was that for, you dickhead?!" He angrily asked. Lo'ak inched closer to his face, scowling at the taller.

"I'm getting tired of you, Ao'nung. You're so infuriating! You're so difficult to deal with!" Ao'nung only smirked at the words that were thrown at him. "If you hate me so much, Lo'ak..then you wouldn't be this close to me.." Ao'nung mocked, leaning closer to the point that their noses were almost touching. A tense silence overtook them, but it felt different. No one said a word until Lo'ak pushed Ao'nung into the locker once again.

Ao'nung let out another gasp as he winced a little. "You're so..so annoying! Eywa I hate you!" Lo'ak yelled, grabbing Ao'nung by his shirt. Ao'nung felt a little warm in his face as his tail swayed. "How much do you hate me, Lo'ak?" Lo'ak looked up at Ao'nung, and in close observation, Ao'nung saw a certain glint in Lo'ak's eyes. Ao'nung smirked cockily as he looked over at Lo'ak. "I hate you..so damn..much." Lo'ak said, in between heaving breathes. "Do you? Do you really hate me, Lo?" Ao'nung asked, inching impossibly closer.